The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: alls i wanna do is beat a 3.1 v6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuBBs)</div><div class='quotemain'>alright ill think about that definately... but what else is there i could do?</div>

If you're serious about beating a a 3.1 V6 then here's the plan. Get yourself the full performance upgrade from VisionImports. If you can't beat him after that and some 103 octane then it is up to you to go Turbo... NOS .... Quad Throttle Body... Supercharger..... Any of those should do it

This will require extremely deep pockets!
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan

get a 4g63t upgrade, u'll love it 300hp

artman20
    Don't forget to dump as much weight as possible- spare tire, backseat, girlfriend (sorry couldn't resist razzing another Iowa boy)-run on a low tank of gas, etc..........that along with an intake, exhaust, an octane booster should get you close depending oon what the 3.1 is in. If it's something smaller like a cutlass, Z24 cavaler (sp?), or sunbird, you may still need a little more depending on how smart the other guy is and how well he drives. If you are talking about a lumina, grand prix, bonnevelle, etc.., then the weight issue should put you ahead. Let us know how it turns out.....................

MitsuMan
    take every panel off your car or get a carbon fiber body

fstrthnu
    Nitrous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12