Planet Zero Meet invite, April 17th 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be 50/50 on this since I have to go to Army drill that weekend so Warren might be "in charge" for this getogether. Contact me or Warren by p.m. if you're interested in going. By all means park in the same vicinity (if you can). And take pictures!

Quote:
Access Zero 48: IR Aftermath

Planet Zero Anime Center
11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
Tel: 281-531-ZERO

Date: Saturday, April 17th, 2010

Time: Parking starts at 8PM

A big thank you to everyone for making Import Reactor a big success. The convention had an attendance of over 8000 people including carshow participants, volunteers, staff and guests. This is our biggest convention yet.
AM/IR2011 has already been announced and scheduled for March 18th-20th, 2011. Thank you everyone for supporting us and as usual, we're always open to ideas anyone might have to making a better show. Come talk to us at the meet.

Hourly Madness Raffle:
These meets are free to attend, please support us by buying drinks, playing games or donating to PZ.
For every $5 you spend you get a raffle ticket. At different times, random numbers are picked every hour and if you have a matching ticket, you are a winner!
Each meet has different cool prizes to be won!

Music by DJ Tito

Parking: Planet Zero's new parking lot has over 500 spots. Please follow directions for parking.
Security by Houston Police Department
The PZ meets are open to everyone and anyone is welcome. PLEASE act and drive responsibly