The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "True Dual" pics.

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    blazer

"True Dual" pics.

Awhile back a member posted pics. of a "True-Dual" set-up,did a search but couldn't come up w/ them? Does anyone remember who/where?Thanx, Blazer.

Senior TGC Member
    Hmmm I don't recall any one having a true dual setup though we were working on one for a while.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

RollinBishiStyle
    theres a pic of one i remember but no info

nope, no true dual pics. there were pics of what i think is an axle back dual but not a true dual...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

sj420
    Damn. Topic had me all excited...

yeah, a true dual would run a seperate pipeline from each bank of cylinders... V6's only.

I remember that someone on the board was trying to get a manufactor to set something up but i can remember when that was.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

scottish ian
    TRY LOOKIN ON
    www.club3g.org
    If i remember correct they have photo,s posted on there forum :puzzled1:

scottish ian
    :oops: IGNORE MY LINK AS IT WAS ON :oops:
    www.eclipseforums.org that i saw pic,s of duel exit from underneath the car . But i don,t think it was a V6 ?
    You may have to look thrugh all the forum,s to see it as it was a while ago that i looked on it :!:

the ones i've seen on club 3g were axle or cat back dual. not tru...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.