The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: engine swap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalwx69 View Post
    loolololololool You're the idiot, the kid wastes he's time worrying about people who don't give a damn if yo white ass lived or died. Wat persn wastezz ther tim spelln perfect sentences, I have a car as a project and money to spend. Sumthin yo ass dont kno bout!!!!
    Internet no life havin bioootch.
    I think you are special! :D
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    wow this got hostile

Experienced TGC Member
    Hey look, I saw your moms car earlier today...

03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

No but you have to nerve to insult me about it and you dont know me. Talkin ebonics or wateva is faster than spellin out every word. I need to got back to elementary school
    man all i was askin for a little advice and here everyone come talkin Shyt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalwx69 View Post
    No but you have to nerve to insult me about it and you dont know me. Talkin ebonics or wateva is faster than spellin out every word. I need to got back to elementary school
    man all i was askin for a little advice and here everyone come talkin Shyt.
    not everyone talked shit, SPD_FRK gave you some really good info on swaps...do a little searching and see what is best for you. 6G74 or 6G75 with custom turbo, 5 speed, and suspensions work would be amazing. 400 WHP easy.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Hey look, I saw your moms car earlier today...

That corvette is sick i would seriously buy that shyt paint it purple with green flames and put a monster frame on it SSSIIICCKK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    not everyone talked shit, SPD_FRK gave you some really good info on swaps...do a little searching and see what is best for you. 6G74 or 6G75 with custom turbo, 5 speed, and suspensions work would be amazing. 400 WHP easy.
    My bad man I just have a pet peeve about people who talk shyt.
    My apologizes to everyone, it was bit of a stupid idea bout the ls4 but that was cause i went to my friend's dad's junkyard to find a old school but my friend said "wat if i could fit that ls4" so i adopted the idea asked my uncle he said we start a project with it.

do a little search on here, we have lots of info...I hope you can rock a 6G75, turbo, and 5 speed. I would die for that setup man, you could have a beautiful G with an unlimited budget. Dont rice it out ;)

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Dont rice it out ;)
    lol

First things first you are going on a weeks time out, you have been here two days and you do not have the right to talk to senior members like you did actually no member has the right to act like you do.

Second how about you put the ls4 in something that can use its potential, a fwd ls4 who the hell thinks thats a good idea even if the engine could fit in the car horizontally its still a crappy idea. If you want to do something to your galant you can do something better then a fwd v8 and if you have "unlimited money" then you could come up with a better idea with less work and have a engine that actually would fit in the car.

Third this shit is locked go read and learn how to spell, yes its easier to shorten shit up but people will think you are a illiterate moron when you keep doing it over and over. Learn some internet etiquette or just general etiquette for that matter.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123