The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Corona BBQ Sunday June 27th

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 218
    TGC Regular
    i get a walmart emplyoee discount so i can see what i can grab. conmients soda nakpins plates. forks spoons knife

damn sunday! its always been saturdays. people come from PA, MD, CT, upstate who the hell wants to drive home late on a sunday with all that end of the weekend traffic? i know i dont. count me out

yo creg i got a motor for your brother if hes interested. its got a new timing belt on it already and has about 65k. hit me up if he wants to save his ride and ill do it for cheap i just want his old block and crank in return.

ill bring some burgers and buns......possibly one of my friends too
    I think they're hatin cuz they see me when im rollin...

check out my groups music
    http://www.myspace.com/goilla

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    sounds good B. i will let him know and see what he says. at this point though i think he has his eyes set on something new. if he could keep 2 cars im sure he would def be down but being hes younger with no credit etc hes not really in the position to keep 2. ill keep you updated though if he has a change of heart

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSIck View Post
    ill bring some burgers and buns......possibly one of my friends too
    I have the sick hookup on burgers/dogs/buns/ribs, please dont bring any of those things as I always bring ALOT
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post
    damn sunday! its always been saturdays. people come from PA, MD, CT, upstate who the hell wants to drive home late on a sunday with all that end of the weekend traffic? i know i dont. count me out

yo creg i got a motor for your brother if hes interested. its got a new timing belt on it already and has about 65k. hit me up if he wants to save his ride and ill do it for cheap i just want his old block and crank in return.

quit hatin' you'll be there, you know you will.....
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You bringing the race car or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    I have the sick hookup on burgers/dogs/buns/ribs, please dont bring any of those things as I always bring ALOT
    Brian has burgers buns dogs and his famous ribs. Mr Bishi has steak chicken and other grillables. We are good on food guys.

We need coolers as we are always short on those. We can do an ice run. We need grills I have 1 confirmed grill so far from Mr Bishi. People doing chips get an assortment red doritos always go well maybe cheese doodles or something. With me and Drew we should have enough soda I usually bring around 10-15 bottles. I get a discount. Chris said he has paper plates and cups covered and utensils are covered as well.

So like I said we need:
    Grills(people bringing grills if you need charcoal or something post it up)
    Ice Coolers
    Are we doing beer this year like last year and hoping cops don't come by again??

Mr Bishi if you need people to chip in towards steak and stuff let me know since I think Brian is covered.

lol it aint a race car yet but i would bring it.

lol it aint a race car yet but i would bring it.
    it will be a race car in a few days.....it just needs a heart....
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I don't mind bring charcoal along with the buns and cheese. I thought I had a cooler, looked for it this afternoon and just didn't seem to find it. MAYB IT WAS A GHOST!

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    I don't mind bring charcoal along with the buns and cheese. I thought I had a cooler, looked for it this afternoon and just didn't seem to find it. MAYB IT WAS A GHOST!
    buns we have covered cheese sounds good if you can keep it cool. Ill put you down for charcoal.

Ill try. Quick question, what type? American?

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    Ill try. Quick question, what type? American?
    yeah just get some american cheese from a Deli. Get like 2.5lbs and ask them to slice it thin, that should be plenty.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

TGC Regular
    I will try and make it. If I do come Leah will more than likly be with me... Let me know what you guys need me to bring.. Maybe soda or somthing.. I just threw out my charcoal grill last year and my gas one is way too big to transport... Even in my truck...

Edit*
    If anyone wants to try Venison steak I can mariante it and bring it up for you guys??

For those that dont know Venison is Deer meat..

I can bring 2 cooler's. Someone will have to make a Ice run though. Im coming from a long way and am not familiar with the area of the meet...

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

TGC Regular
    im down for venison. i love deer. lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    mmm that sounds good. i actually forgot i still have a few venison steaks ion the freezer

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    yeah just get some american cheese from a Deli. Get like 2.5lbs and ask them to slice it thin, that should be plenty.
    Will do. Ill try my best to keep them cool.

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Does anybody need me to bring anything that we need? I would be glad to help out with anything.

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast