The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Corona BBQ Sunday June 27th

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 218
    My girl is going to bring a Honda Civic its so JDM yo...JK its her dads and she needs to drive to her house after meet.

To make this day even better Top Gear Season 15 Episode 1 premieres June 27th

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xglantv699 View Post
    FML I have a wedding to go to that day. I was def looking forward to going in my Evo. Fuckkk
    Skip the wedding, make a VIP appearance and come support your TGC bretheren!

Im hoping to have my exhaust modified by then. Im going to delete the muffler and run straight pipes to the resonators. SHould sound sweet I hope.

Ive also got a couple of items to sell if anyones interested. Ive got a aluminum gauge cluster bezel, and gloss red powedercoated (almost a maroon, similar to stock OEM Pearl Red) front calipers I purchased from Niytrus a while back. Ill bring them down if anyones interested.

TGC Regular
    yeah really . the tgc is more important then a wedding.its not ur wedding rite? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    Skip the wedding, make a VIP appearance and come support your TGC bretheren!

Im hoping to have my exhaust modified by then. Im going to delete the muffler and run straight pipes to the resonators. SHould sound sweet I hope.

Ive also got a couple of items to sell if anyones interested. Ive got a aluminum gauge cluster bezel, and gloss red powedercoated (almost a maroon, similar to stock OEM Pearl Red) front calipers I purchased from Niytrus a while back. Ill bring them down if anyones interested.
    Just oem calipers?

Can't wait for the meet guys. I plan on adding a resonator to my shitty raspy sounding exhaust before I get there. Thinking about getting a megan universal and the hushpower resonator. Going to install the weekend before. Can't wait seriously!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Experienced TGC Member
    Sup guys. I'll try to make this meet since it's been a min. Put me in as a maybe for now.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

TGC Regular
    we are only 17 days away. I can't wait.

Get your parts on and cars cleaned. Its almost here.

For the people who are not bringing anything, (there are a lot of you!) use your common sense and bring something you think people might want to eat at the BBQ. If no one eats it, you can bring it home. Drinks and ice and coolers are always a commodity.

For the un-creative people (like me), you can throw in a few bucks to stewi since he is buying the majority of the food. Every year, he spends $100 on food and doesnt ask for anything in return. Its not fair to come eat this mans food, and drink another mans beer and not bring anything to the party. Ya dig???

TGC Regular
    aint that the truth

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Get your parts on and cars cleaned. Its almost here.

For the people who are not bringing anything, (there are a lot of you!) use your common sense and bring something you think people might want to eat at the BBQ. If no one eats it, you can bring it home. Drinks and ice and coolers are always a commodity.

For the un-creative people (like me), you can throw in a few bucks to stewi since he is buying the majority of the food. Every year, he spends $100 on food and doesnt ask for anything in return. Its not fair to come eat this mans food, and drink another mans beer and not bring anything to the party. Ya dig???
    WORD!!! LOL

and $100 is on the light side, with this economy, the place I get my stuff from has raised prices anywhere from 10-20% depending on the items. I think im gonna be closer to the $150 range this year. Everyone just do whatever you can, im not gonna shake people down for cash, but its cool if you wanna contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im gonna bring the stuff a mentioned and prolly throw you some money brian.. for those ribs ill pay anything haha
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    WORD!!! LOL

and $100 is on the light side, with this economy, the place I get my stuff from has raised prices anywhere from 10-20% depending on the items. I think im gonna be closer to the $150 range this year. Everyone just do whatever you can, im not gonna shake people down for cash, but its cool if you wanna contribute.
    You want the cash now or later? lol I'm bringing some people with me so... I plan on 4 people including myself. pm me with a reasonable amount or something.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

No worries man, throw me some when you get there.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

anyone know how long this thing is going to be.. gonna be in hamps from 26-27.. but i wanna drive out.. i may be a tad late

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

it usually goes from about 1pm until around 8pm.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

TGC Regular
    I can't wait.im getting so antsy to meet everyone

Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    anyone know how long this thing is going to be.. gonna be in hamps from 26-27.. but i wanna drive out.. i may be a tad late
    I left at 5:40 pm last year to drive a porsche and pick up a BMW and the guys were still around texting me til like 8. Come on down if you need my number or shit let me know just so I can keep you in the loop.

Remember everyone this is a rain or shine meet. Dont pussy out if its raining water is the source for life on this planet and the cars get a free washing :)

P.S. there is an overpass we can chill under.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    I left at 5:40 pm last year to drive a porsche and pick up a BMW and the guys were still around texting me til like 8. Come on down if you need my number or shit let me know just so I can keep you in the loop.

Remember everyone this is a rain or shine meet. Dont pussy out if its raining water is the source for life on this planet and the cars get a free washing :)

There gonna be tents? lol.. and sure.. I'l PM you my number.. text me up

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post

Speak for yourself, if its raining my car is staying home. I'll come in my other car if its raining. Every time I drive in the rain it takes me like 2 hours to clean my engine bay because all the dirt, water and shit get kicked up in there.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Counting down the days till its here. I want to say thanks to stewin for providing the food pretty much. Aaron made a good point.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast