The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my car died had to leave it in a bad area NEED help like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 53 of 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post
    fuel pump???
    this fuse cut the energi of engine

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar

on the cover there was a little picture of an engine. any ideas?

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post

on the cover there was a little picture of an engine. any ideas?
    engine current

Quote Originally Posted by 6g72lover View Post
    engine current
    well that says it all lol my G is knocked out since she got home lmao im about to do the same night TGC...

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

lol i kno im late but MA seems to b comin up on alot of g owners...MEET?? trade off or sell goods?? chill have a good time?? lets get it lol

ha wow.. didn't even think of the engine current fuse. Glad you got it home and everything. I hope you decide to replace some parts as preventative maintenance lol!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

stupId fuckin fuse. I would melt that fucker.

Like what spark plugs wires distributor cap rotor valve cover gaskets air filter tranny flush oil change all done about 500 miles ago. I have to replace the right front axle and hub the boot ripped and the axle and hub are fused together. So what other preventative maintainence can I do?

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

u can do, fuel filter, coolant flush... well how many miles does ur G have? if you havent done the timing belt u should look into doing it, along with the water pump.

I just broke 148000 yesterday. I didn't even think about doing that.lol

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

UPDATE!!!!
    Ok so last weekend my G died I mean dead dead dead it kept blowing the same fuse which is the "engine control" fuse it kept blowing I mean I spent almost $30 on fuses and eventually $90 to get it towed to my house and then my school. Soooo when i get it to school I checked all the wiring diagrams on ALLDATA and started ripping shit apart starting with the fuel injectors which were connected to the MFI relay put a new fuse and didn't blow. Then I plugged them back in and the car started I was happy as hell then my teacher told me to wiggle the harness by the fuel rail and BAM!!!!! the fuse blew. So I dug a little further to look for a chaffed wire put a fresh fuse started the car and began wiggling the rail and out the corner of my eye a big ass spark and viola I founf the wire on the corner of the intake plenum. As I was taping everything up and problem solved the Jeep Grand Cherokee that was maybe 20 feet away with about four people under the hood the upper radiator hose explodes from the thermostat housing......... Gotta go to the Liquor store its about to close lol...........

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Good job brother!~
    Always feels good to resolve car problems! Then rescue the guys next to you.

Very cool

sphinx
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
    Good job brother!~
    Always feels good to resolve car problems! Then rescue the guys next to you.

Very cool

sphinx
    I know the feeling but you always think the worst when it comes to your own car even when its something simple lol the showing wire was maybe the size of a pin head

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123