The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any TGCSOFL meets here in April.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

Any TGCSOFL meets here in April.

Any TGCSOFL meets in April. Maybe towers? If not anyone up for a meet somewhere?

There's one Coming up in May going to be pretty good size. a lot of us Orlando guys are driving down for it.

thats an eclipse meet there having -- no one has decided on a meet down here for galants i doubt we will have one everything has died down.. I havent been to towers in a long time but i may be down to go as i live around the corner..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Oh cool cool me too i live on pine island so im really right around the corner :D When are you going maybe ill go and hang out

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    ya pretty much what john said

Cool im off johnson and douglas / pine island. i never know when im going till i go maybe this friday ill go and check it out for a few.. You got pics of your car?
    Last edited by Johnathansgalant; 04-25-2010 at 11:41 PM
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Thats not an eclipse meeting considering I have a galant Im trying to get some of th SFL galants to come but nobody seems like they want too. That meet is for any kind of car not just eclipse's its for my local car club

Yeah, kglenn (^) told me bout he meet in may. It is a "Mitsubishi" meet. We should try to get all of us from sofla to go. Try and get more galants than eclipses. These meets are always fun. Do any of y'all have kids?

all that is gonna show is eclipses and your galants.. No one really wants to go so i dunno guys.. Whos coming down with you ?? You will never have more eclipses than galants ill tell you now. There was like 40 or eclipses last time and 5 galants.. If you guys pull some galants i will show but it has to be more than 4.. I will make julio go..

well if its kglenn, cienfuego "didnt even know you were in sofl", you and julio you got 4.. mario if he goes 5.. i asked the other members here to see if they would be able to make it out and its a no go for them.. i sent that other new kid with the gold rims "forgot his name" a message but he never wrote back.. he seemed interested in the thread he started though..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Well i have some but thats before i started working on it. Cyber body kit im working on this week. I just painted my JDM mirrors im wiring them now. So ill shoot some pics once i get time. Yeah let me know when everyones up for a meet :D. Plus where is thie mitsubishi meet going to be?

bill bags cape park in key biscayne...
    there's even a few gallants coming from orlando too soo i don't see why anyone doesn't want to go.. who cares if theres eclipses there if you dont like the kids dont talk to them it would just be cool to be able to meet up and see some other galants

i would like to go out but im going to georgia to see my boy from the national guard.. they are having a family day type of thing so he asked for us to go.. so i cant go to this meet sadly.. But i think it will be a good turn out overall.. "if everyone goes" lol

-Danny

you were the only one from SOFL that said they were going, I doubt any G's will come from down there.. seems like nobodys wants to go. if not it doesn't matter but it would have been nice to see some diff G's.

yea i was going.. just heard about this trip last night, so had to change my plans.. sucks that it fell on the same weekend but gotta go to that instead.. But I still think a few will show..

-Danny

Oh yeah Thats cool man Fam is way more important I completley understand. Im not sure. your about the only one who said they were coming so who knows?

just keep posting.. and how many galants are coming from your side..

-Danny

none haha... But im gonna try to get to towers this friday ne one wanna meet up? Im thinking friday 7 or so just shoot the breeze for an hr.. Lemme know peeps

why are you being a dick bro? and who said i dont have galants coming with me? if you dont want to come its cool i just figured you being a G owner would want to meet other ones but I guess not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast