The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any TGCSOFL meets here in April.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    none haha... But im gonna try to get to towers this friday ne one wanna meet up? Im thinking friday 7 or so just shoot the breeze for an hr.. Lemme know peeps
    Friday 7th. thats next friday not this one. Let me know because i can bring another g also. Secto1. He's who got me to buy a g.

I mean this fri at 7pm or so
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

alright just give me a call. that way we can meet up there

yep, yo whats up keep me posted i got all 4 kids this weekend so let me know...

Im looking at going to towers (probaby me and my boy in my car) this friday the 30th 2010 haha.. Around 7 or 8 ill come to meet up with some of you and see a few cars.. Just to get aquainted (sp)_..
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

looks like its on for friday -- So lets meet there about 730pm.. Tower shops in davie in a parking lot towards home depot. Me and a another buddy will be there so the more the merrier..

Some Pictures from last night at towers. Sorry my camera went dead so now i have crappy photos from phone :(

Was fun hope we can get out again.

yay. you guys finally had a meet. and new faces too.

You should park in the show next time. Lol

We'd need more to part in there! lol get your ass down from NYC and we'll park in the show ;).
    Last edited by Dotd0t; 05-02-2010 at 12:38 PM

Damn looks like it turned out to be a good meet.. Ill meet you guys up in the next meet for sure.. Gotta start planning it

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

all u need is $2. 02redgalant and I did it

yea it was good the thing is as the years go by there will be less meets n cars thats just how it is! i had a 97 cavalier hooked up (j-body) same thing happened at first we had a boat load of people then after like 5 years we had like 5 cars so yea its life and a sign of keeping up with the times..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12