The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what do you guys think.....pics!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 40

what do you think UPDATED!!!!

just wondering the opinions.... there are some things that need to be done so dont make too much fun of me... lol here there are!!!

UPDATE: new mod opinions welcome

front

rear

a pillars
    cant really tell but the a pillars are covered in the same vinyl as the doors ill try to get better pics later. i also covered the headliner but didnt snap any pics today. what ya think?
    Last edited by dGALANTc; 06-24-2010 at 11:53 PM
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Looks good, I don't recommend the tinted headlights but is your ride, you need a drop as soon as you can, try saving for some Tein S-Techs or whatever springs you like.

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    looks good... just wondering what was up with the space on the trunk...

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

I def need a drop, im saving all I can for coilovers...
    the trunk, well i got bored and did the flip flop mod and i didnt have the screws in soooo...
    thanks guys any other suggestions?
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Get rid of the cancer and repaint the car before you do any mods because no matter how many mods you do, the nasty cancer on top will take away from it.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Get rid of the cancer and repaint the car before you do any mods because no matter how many mods you do, the nasty cancer on top will take away from it.
    do it, trust me...i had cancer all over my hood, trunk, and roof. Looks much better now!

remove the pinstripe.

rear disc conversion and paint the calipers or brembos + drop + paint
    Last edited by mrg7243; 05-04-2010 at 09:32 AM

Does it leak?

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    rear disc sonveriosn and paint the calipers or brembos + drop + paint
    Rear disc what??

Rear disc what??
    lol fixed, i was on my phone

Fix the headlights, the tint isn't executed very well. Looks like you used a Vis-A-Vis marker to do the jobs. Get some wheels, springs, and struts or coilovers, and it will really look good.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    please paint...if u you do anything else promise you the first they'll notice won't be the mod but the cancerous paint

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
    Fix the headlights, the tint isn't executed very well. Looks like you used a Vis-A-Vis marker to do the jobs. Get some wheels, springs, and struts or coilovers, and it will really look good.
    Can we see your ride?? People said I was and ass. There's nothing wrong with the tint. He has wheels, springs and struts. It looks fine now. Not everyone goes for a slammed/lowered galant with 18-20 inch wheels. Some just want something simple and decent. This Galant is decent no need for all that assery to come out.

Just take care of that cancer dude because it takes away from all your current mods, that's the first thing I noticed, remove the pin stripe and fix the trunk issue. Everything else is ok. At least you didn't rice it out. Good job!
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 05-04-2010 at 10:59 AM

Can we see your ride??
    You sure can as soon as I get the time to take the pics. Obviously, you haven't seen my old G. That was well executed. And again, you must not be looking at the same thing I am. The headlight tint is okay, until you get to the corners. Looks like a big blotch of black permanent market. I let you give your opinion, so let me give mine. You may not agree with it, but that is what makes us human.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    remove the pinstripe.
    def a good idea thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post
    Does it leak?
    assuming you mean the trunk idk i usually keep the bolts in just took them out to show a friend and forgot... but the sunroof does.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
    yea im getting new ones so i wasnt too worried about letting my cousin spray them..
    have all the parts for my disc conversion just need time!
    the paint is on my to do list but money is being saved for that, as well as coilovers... thanks for the suggestions guys. i have a couple things for her im working on...
    1. lip of some sort
    2. drop on tien coilovers probably, maybe D2
    3. exhaust, ebay cat back with different muffler
    4. intake
    5. leather interior
    6.front bumper mod (to fit 99-01 grill)
    7. and the list goes on
    Last edited by dGALANTc; 05-04-2010 at 11:45 AM
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

that sunroof leak has just gotta be the seal that is all i would think and honestly i would listen to raz hes a stickler about this stuff hes chewed my ass about these kind of things and ive listened to him and so far everythings been good. your car again looks great just a paint job for the time being. honestly i would leave it like that if it were mine just paint it. im saving up right now for body work paint and fix everything mechanically wrong but im gonna leave it stock. just minor things to make mine diiferent then everyone elses out here...

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

I did a search here and i think its the drain tubes on the sunroof so thats what ill try first... thanks Corey your car is clean too judging from the sig....
    there are a couple dings and dents as well as that tear in the rear bumper that need to be fixed before I want to paint it.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

Quote Originally Posted by dGALANTc View Post
    I did a search here and i think its the drain tubes on the sunroof so thats what ill try first... thanks Corey your car is clean too judging from the sig....
    there are a couple dings and dents as well as that tear in the rear bumper that need to be fixed before I want to paint it.
    thanks dgalantc trust i got some dings on mine too lol when i bought i didnt realize it was in a minor accident and the frame has to be pulled a bit plus since i got it some kids hit it with a baseball by the gas filler lol. i need $1500 so my uncle can fix it and paint it the factory color. anywhere else would charge me over $3000 to do my car. and i wanna get the stock spoiler to finish it off lol.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

car looks pretty clean as is IMO you have a good starting point for whatever mods you want to get done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast