The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: railart front bumper on es?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

ralliart front bumper on es?

Ok guy my 06 galant got hit in the front bumper last night. It only scrapped the paint but I know the insurance will end up replacing the front cover. I really want a ralliart cover for the front but I'm not sure if will bolt up or will I need to modify it to fit. If it does I need the last 10 digits of somebodys vin who has a ralliart so I can get one from the dealer.

Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by boss102372; 05-11-2010 at 08:53 AM Reason: miss spelling

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Im pretty sure it bolts in but you will need the grill and i think the splash guard also. Someone has done it here but i cant remember the exact details.

Nice! Well I need the last 10 digits of someones vin so I can order the cover and grill

u can find the parts online, or just go to the dealer and tell them...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

you gonna need all the splash guards and a new radiator support grill and of course bumper cover
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Well I need the vin cause its getting done thru a body shop and insurance is paying for the work. If I need to do all that tho I might not even do it

i had my 06 GTS front replaced with 07 ralliart front. I just told bodyshop I wanted the front end replaced. They did all the work. insurance paid for everything.

http://www.vhoist.com/ride/101222