The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BBS LM repicas, or real ones

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar

BBS LM repicas, or real ones

I am having some difficulty finding BBS LM's either real or replicas. I can find a lot in 5x120 or 112 for the euro guys but nothing for us. Any help would be appreciated. I would like 18x8 (offsets can vary)

Also do you guys like the time attack style? I know these are reps but I love how they look!

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    sorry for posting 2 threads, I did not mean too.

do not buy replicas.

here r real ones used and cheap:

http://www.vrwheels.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=2715

2 grand is cheap? I must be in the wrong business.

I have not scene any lm reps in mitsu bolt patters. Might be time for adapters
    97 galant... Parts ordered
    07 Ford Edge...family hauler
    02 basset hound.. Low and speedy

Quote Originally Posted by vdubdoug View Post
    2 grand is cheap? I must be in the wrong business.

I have not scene any lm reps in mitsu bolt patters. Might be time for adapters
    compared to new BBS LM's that is cheap. and yeah, you just might be in the wrong business, that's for you to decide.

BBS LM Wheel 18x8 5x114.3 +50mm
    Model: LM171H List: $879.99 each

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    sometimes Reelax thinks everyone is willing to blow $3500+ on car wheels just because HE can ;)

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    sometimes Reelax thinks everyone is willing to blow $3500+ on car wheels just because HE can ;)
    When someone is shopping for BBS wheels or Volks or something like that, that tells me the person has great taste and good amount of money to spend. 1900 for a set of nice BBS that are hard to find is relatively cheap. 2000 is not cheap but when you want quality, you must pay for it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    That's true. i guess i focused on "replica" since he posted that first in the title

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    you can go on an EVO forum and get the EvoX BBS's for less than 1000 with minor flaws in them. thats what im saving up for lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    it has nothing to do with my situation. the OP asked about BBS LM's. i posted a set that was used and cheap (compared to new BBS LM's) for a little more than new replicas. real > replica, and if the cost is almost the same, why not buy real?

BBS LM's are cream of the crop, so dont expect to find genuine ones for less that 2k. unless theyre stolen. 2k is actually a bargain. dont do the time attack also. its getting played out by everyone doing it with cheap wheels.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein