The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Name that rim!

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Name that rim!

I'm trying to find the brand name or model of these rims. There are only 3 of these rims on the mustang pictured below. I am trying to look up prices for a fourth rim. These would go perfect on my 95 mustang. I don't even know where to look after the center caps are gone lol. I tried to get a close up of any symbols that might be in the middle of the rim. Thanks for the help guys. If you have no idea, Don't worry about it.

Tire size on these rims are 265-40-18 if that helps any.

Rim dimensions are 18 by probably 9-9.5in

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

It looks like it may be an ENKEI

take the wheel off, there should be either a sticker on the inside of the rim or a name brand casting on the back of the spokes.

I dont think its Enkei because Enkei's logo is the Infinity sign, like a sideways 8

not sure who makes them but they are Japanese wheels the VIA stands for Vehicle inspection association, and the funky looking jw symbol stands for japanese light alloy wheel, hope that helps a little
    Poison457
    99 ES 4G64 I4 189k miles and still going strong
    5spd, rear disk swaped,
    Quote Originally Posted by Abd al-Hazir View Post
    I am at a loss to explain the average skeleton's somewhat ludicrous mental predisposition, however. Perhaps the implausibility of its own existence makes the skeleton think it hilarious to hide in a barrel, cackling intermittently for some three hundred years until a victim happens by?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison457 View Post
    not sure who makes them but they are Japanese wheels the VIA stands for Vehicle inspection association, and the funky looking jw symbol stands for japanese light alloy wheel, hope that helps a little
    Agree 100%, they look factory.

hmm, call ford to see if they are factory, hell what you do is find two different sets of rims same dimension and put two of the same on one side and two diff on the other side, people can only look at one side of a car at a time lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    hmm, call ford to see if they are factory, hell what you do is find two different sets of rims same dimension and put two of the same on one side and two diff on the other side, people can only look at one side of a car at a time lol
    I meant they look Japanese Factory not American.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison457 View Post
    Good info!

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    lmao! But people looking around the car will give me the wtf look.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll take a look in the inside of the wheel and see if I can find anything. I hope I find something useful. I could use a nice somewhat freebie.
    Last edited by keith6110; 05-17-2010 at 09:18 PM

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    There's usually a stamp on the inside of the wheel on the spoke..

Look like old Enkei wheels. But take off the wheel, it should have its part number stamped on it.

alright, thanks guys. Will do.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse