The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Megan Exhaust quick question

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Megan Exhaust quick question

Fatal1 is selling a megan exhaust off of his brothers car, im looking to pick it up for my G but his is the i4. I know that for full exhausts you need to extend the piping 10" or so. He told me he thinks it is a direct bolt on for both the i4 and v6 since the catback portion is the same, but hes not 100% sure with the differences between fed and cali spec, would anyone be able to confirm this? Also how easy is the install? im assuming its just a few bolts and hangars. Lastly does anyone have a sound clip of a megan on their G or have any knowledeg with this exhaust, the goods and the bads?

Thanks alot guys

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Craig is correct it is the same from Cat back...

The only difference in stock exhaust parts cat-tailpipe is the resonator on the stock pipes.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=34741

If Keith's (Craig's brother) was already extended than it will fit perfectly. Maybe a minor adjustment here or there, but not major issues.

i have an exhuast clip but it sounds shitty cause of my blown head gasket making it sputter, the 10" extenxion is only for 3g exhausts. the meagan is specifically made for the 8g. from the looks of it you would have to move hangers around wich IMO isnt a big thing