The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL meet for june..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 109

SOFL meet for june..

Alright, lets do this right.. We have the weekends of the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th..
    Im trying to get EVERYONE in the SOFL area to come out to this.. Havent had a big meet in a while and think were due for one.. So with that being said..

Who is available for what dates??
    Throw out some ideas as well..

I am most likely available for all of them except the weekend of the 19.. But get back to that later cause 50/50 right now..

LOCATION: Boomers- 1700 NW 1st St, Dania Beach, FL 33004-3107

DATE: June 26, 2010

Time: 5-6pm

So far whose going:

1. [DC_eightG_00]
    2. Youngfab59
    3. Johnathansgalant
    4. 305EsG
    5. Dotdot
    6. Phizzalot
    7. Rude
    8. Whokilledhoughes
    9. Censee**
    10. 02redgalant** Maybe
    11. Lnkn52** Maybe
    12. Galant305 ** Maybe
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 06-20-2010 at 04:12 PM

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

YO! I'm down, i'll be free the weekend of the 12th and the 19th. holla!

Here's my idea for next month.
    I wanted to setup a meet for June 25-26 since I won't be available 12th and Danny won't be available the 19th.
    Location I actually wanted to make the meet up in Orlando (for once) and I was thinking a meet on 26th and if anyone wanted the 27th we could hit up Universal/Disney,etc. So let's know your input.
    Yo Danny let me know what you think?

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i have school on saturdays until 12.. so idk if thats gonna be a problem for that trip if thats what we decide to do.. Another idea that ive been thinking about is hitting up boomers again.. havent done that in awhile and lots to do there..

-Danny

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Hmm im up for it. But Orlando is a little to far for my schedule right now. If it were to be more central florida that way its maybe an even drive for people north and us people south? But then again whats there to do there rofl! Boomers sounds good :O been a few years!
    Last edited by Dotd0t; 05-25-2010 at 03:32 PM

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

Alright cool, what weekend do you prefer

-Danny

im down for a meet but im not driving that far so if its local im in if not im out.. lemme know
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    Here's my idea for next month.
    I wanted to setup a meet for June 25-26 since I won't be available 12th and Danny won't be available the 19th.
    Location I actually wanted to make the meet up in Orlando (for once) and I was thinking a meet on 26th and if anyone wanted the 27th we could hit up Universal/Disney,etc. So let's know your input.
    Yo Danny let me know what you think?
    Let me know if your going to come to Orlando with/without the SFL guys.. I will get the orlando crew together and we can have a nice meet up here. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    Let me know if your going to come to Orlando with/without the SFL guys.. I will get the orlando crew together and we can have a nice meet up here. Let me know.
    i think hes gonna go up with a few of his friends, so yea you guys could probably do something.. i doubt it will be a meet though.. but keep a lookout in here just in case though..

As of now i think its gonna be boomers, unless someone can think of something else..

-Danny

More than likely I'll be going out there on the 18th-20th

For the S.FL Meet I can't make it on the 12th so I was thinking we make it for the 25 or 26th and we can meet at Boomers in Dania and we can meet around 12-1pm. Post on here if your able to go or if anything PM me or PM DC eightG 00 or txt me 9546433917.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i think hes gonna go up with a few of his friends, so yea you guys could probably do something.. i doubt it will be a meet though.. but keep a lookout in here just in case though..

As of now i think its gonna be boomers, unless someone can think of something else..
    well I meant more along the lines of even if he comes without you we could put a meet together up here and he could join.. always good to meet new people

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i think hes gonna go up with a few of his friends, so yea you guys could probably do something..

i put that lol.. probably thought i meant the meet thing after was for you.. im talking about us going up as meet wont happen.. but yea if he desides to go up with his friends thats a forsure meet for you orlando guys..

-Danny

I should be availible any weekend as long as its local or semi local. Just let me know.

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

well so far its still boomers so good we can count you in then..

-Danny

alright good.. so looks like boomers is gonna be the place.. so now date and time.. Thinking about the 26 around 1-2.. What do you guys think..
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 05-26-2010 at 09:14 PM

-Danny

I'm down for the 26th.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

^^ are you down to meet up while your here? cause if so I gotta start hitting the people up here real soon... Will you be bringing the Galant? Let me know

^^ are you down to meet up while your here? cause if so I gotta start hitting the people up here real soon... Will you be bringing the Galant? Let me know
    a meet would be great and i would be driving the G but give me a day or two to make sure i'll be going (don't want everyone to come out for no reason).

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast