The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL meet for june..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 109
    yea that sounds cool. Just let me know when you'll know for sure if your coming or not

yeah 26 is good with me. hey kglenn did you figure out what happend with your g yet?

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

yea for some weird reason I figured it was the radiator leaking. so i planned to replace it. but now the rad doesn't leak and doesn't overheat..IDK whats going on.. Im going to replace the rad just to be safe.

i have to replace mine too i think.. and alright thats 3 people for the 26.. pretty sure johnny boy is up to any date too..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Yeah, like i said in Miami i can smell antifreeze on my car but i cannot find one single leak. Do not smell it inside at all. Its usually when i shut car off i smell it. Annoys the hell out of me im gonna have to actually sit down and search the engine bay out completely. I figure if its radiator and it goes onto the main part it just evaparates and is gone wont see nothing.. hmmmm even though i had a pressure test on it for 4 hours and not a drop of pressure lost. could be car making it evaparate too. but i would think you would see something somewhere lol.

Let me know of date for when meet will be. I'll be there!

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

thats whats happening to me too.. and alright well as of now its the 26 at boomers around 1-2 pm.. i was looking at the website and supposably there are some new rides..
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 05-28-2010 at 07:38 AM

-Danny

Oh nice, cant wait till 26.

is your's a i4 or v6?

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

4 cyl

-Danny

i previously had a radiator prob. where i had a slit on the upper plastic part of the radiator. i just replaced it and got a fully aluminum one.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

really? how much did that run you and where did you get it from.

Check on radiatorbarn.com and I got mine a while back and it's still good

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

cris and i will prolly be there...how many people would go?.....try to get some other mitsubishi people to go as well
    Last edited by Censee; 06-01-2010 at 01:11 PM

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    I might be in Mia that weekend put me down as a maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    cris and i will prolly be there...how many people would go?.....try to get some other mitsubishi people to go as well
    alright.. well including you,chris and julio thats 8 galants...
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 06-01-2010 at 04:21 PM

-Danny

Wow I like the amount of G going...... I'll have make sure my G is looking right for the occasion =)

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

wow wish that many came to the afm meet for when I was down there.. should be fun.

Sounds good Iam down for this one..
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

alright another one to the list.. 1st post updated..

-Danny

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    Wow I like the amount of G going...... I'll have make sure my G is looking right for the occasion =)
    Thats not the point it's how many that will actually show up.
    And for car looking right i dont think everyones going to make sure cars looks 100%. I dont think i will because my car is no where near finished.

Just my opinion if everyones going to make car look at best, then i will make sure my is all shiny and wash and wax it, just dont want to because i need to have my car finished up a little more in the back side and i dont need to add wax over the new paint. That will just make my body guy have to clean it all off again -.-

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

i think what he means is to try and finish his car so that it doesnt look incomplete. But yes the more cars "people" that show up is the whole point of the meet but nothing wrong with wanting your car to look good as well.. i understand where you are coming from with what you said but im one that goes out and likes to have my car clean for every meet.. doesnt mean you have to but its whatever you choose like you said lol..

-Danny

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast