The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour- Boston area 7/2-3 And New York area 7/24-25

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    NOPIMAN

2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour- Boston area 7/2-3 And New York area 7/24-25

2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour- Boston area 7/2-3 And New York area 7/24-25

HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour will be at New England Dragway in Epping NH July 2-3 Friday/Saturday and Englishtown Dragway July 24-25. Both events will have Street Drag Racing. The E-town event will also feature a Gymkhana drift competition.

I hope you all can make it out to the shows.

HIN NOPI Website

2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour Schedule

July 2/3 (Friday/Saturday) • Boston area – Epping, NH • New England Dragway
    July 24-25 (Saturday/Sunday) • New York City area - Englishtown, NJ • Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
    July 31/August 1 (Saturday/Sunday) • Atlanta area - Hampton, GA • Atlanta Motor Speedway
    August 14-15 (Saturday/Sunday) • Miami area - Homestead, FL • Homestead-Miami Speedway
    August 21-22 (Saturday/Sunday) • Los Angeles area – Anaheim, CA • Angel Stadium
    September 18-19 (Saturday/Sunday) • Las Vegas, NV • Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    September 25-26 (Saturday/Sunday) • Chicago, IL • Soldier Field

are both days the same events or different events on different days?

NOPIMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    are both days the same events or different events on different days?
    Car Show and Gymkhana Drift will be going on both days.

Our Drags will be on Saturday only. There will be a classic car drag on Sunday from a different event going on on the other side of the track.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Any reason why there is no Custom-JDM class

I have too many mods to fit into the street class.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

NOPIMAN
    We've had JDM classes for years including Custom JDM. That class never had more than 2 or 3 cars in it per event. Do you think it would be any different this year?

MY comapny will be at the NY event

Quote Originally Posted by NOPIMAN View Post
    We've had JDM classes for years including Custom JDM. That class never had more than 2 or 3 cars in it per event. Do you think it would be any different this year?
    Next week when my car is "fully" together im gonna send you some pics and get your opinion on which class you think I best fit into.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Me and a few friends will be going to this event the 24th of July. Thanks for the reminder

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

NOPIMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    Me and a few friends will be going to this event the 24th of July. Thanks for the reminder
    See you there

Quote Originally Posted by NOPIMAN View Post
    Car Show and Gymkhana Drift will be going on both days.

Our Drags will be on Saturday only. There will be a classic car drag on Sunday from a different event going on on the other side of the track.

For the people that want to show their cars, they will have to be parked there for both days? Or can they take their car out Saturday night if they want to? Can people bring their car on Sunday and not show on Saturday?

For the people that want to show their cars, they will have to be parked there for both days? Or can they take their car out Saturday night if they want to? Can people bring their car on Sunday and not show on Saturday?
    The answer is in the FAQ on their website.

You dont need to leave the car stationary for both days, you can only show on sunday if you like, but I think to win best in show and a few other classes you need to show both days. I think im only gonna be in there for sunday myself, we will see
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

for the N.E. show event last year it was basically rained out, is this year show once again out doors.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

whatever happened to the Boston Expo center is it no longer available

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

NOPIMAN
    Your can take your car out if you like.

For Boston since it's a Friday/Sat show. You can enter all classes Fri or Sat. Sun is a Hiloday so this show is a little different than all others this year.

For E-Town and all others, It's aSat/Sun show. You can enter on Sunday only but will only be elligible to compete in Sunday only classes and will not be eligible for Best of show. This way someone who enters at the last minute on the 2nd day of the event will not be able to beat someone who has been there both days. I don't believe that's fair to the the 2-day participant.
    Last edited by NOPIMAN; 06-04-2010 at 02:16 AM

no answer

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

NOPIMAN
    Payouts for HIN/NOPI Drag Race @ New England Dragway July 2-3

DOMESTICS and IMPORTS welcome

EVENT CLASSES

BRACKET: All run. Handicap start .500 full tree. Slicks and open exhaust okay.
    Winner $500
    Runner up $250

EXTREME PRO: Heads-up category. No powertrain restrictions.
    Winner $1250
    Runner up $750

SUPER SHOOTOUT: Index class 11.50 and slower. Pro .400 tree. No powertrain restrictions.
    Winner $500
    Runner up $250

PRO SHOOTOUT: Index class 10.50 and slower. Pro .400 tree. No powertrain restrictions.
    Winner $500
    Runner up $250

NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY POINTS SERIES CLASSES
    STREET FIGHTER BIKE: All run. Handicap start .500 full tree. No slicks or open exhaust.
    Winner: Paid by New England Dragway
    Runner up: Paid by New England Dragway

OUTLAW 10.5
    Winner: Paid by New England Dragway
    Runner up: Paid by New England Dragway

TOP BIKE
    Winner $500
    Runner up $250

All race payouts are based on a 5 or more cars in a class
    2 to 4 car - 50% Payout
    1 car - Award Only

$3000 Car Show Payout - 3 Best of Show @ $1000 each
    $1000 Car Club Payout - $500 Most entries and $500 Best Quality

NOPIMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    whatever happened to the Boston Expo center is it no longer available
    I don't know.. I'm with NOPI and have no info on the Boston Expo center.

I will be going to this event 2-3 of July "Boston are" with some friends. Here's a code for discount #040923 $5 off. I'm not sure if you can use this code for NY area?

TURBO= in the making.......