The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members with a 7g galant

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 184
    dscustoms

members with a 7g galant

ok i live in michigan and everytime someone asks me about my 7g they think its a stupid honda does anyone else have people ask them that

yeah...someone asked me if it was a civic before...or an accord. I have no badges on the car so I guess it confuses them

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

dscustoms
    yeah me too i had a decail made that says its not a honda cuz im sick of everyone thinking it is plus noone around me has ever seen a 7g with work done to it

Experienced TGC Member
    when i was kitted i was asked if it was an integra, accord, mazda 626, mazda millenia.. All kinds of shit.. Im just like yea.. Its an integra or ^^^^ with a galant kit. LOL

dscustoms
    lol even after i put that decail on i had someone ask me if it was a geo metro and i just rev my exhaust at his window honestly ive had a civic and a few other cars but by far a 7g is the best ive had i understand y everyone goes jdm and dohc with 5speed

Experienced TGC Member
    fuck the dohc... JUST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

dscustoms
    if my budget could include boost right now i would but i got 2 kids and with low income thanks to michigan im gona build the motor then when i get taxes bbboooooosssstttt

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    fuck the dohc... JUST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

i have the DOHC but im thinking of finally permanently boosting the galant as a sohc first then when the time comes go dohc.. maybe on a new motor

and i had been confused with hondas before, but now that im VR4 body converted ppl just look confused lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by dscustoms View Post
    lol even after i put that decail on i had someone ask me if it was a geo metro and i just rev my exhaust at his window honestly ive had a civic and a few other cars but by far a 7g is the best ive had i understand y everyone goes jdm and dohc with 5speed
    How is revving at somebody going to prove what kind of car it is? That just sounds like a ricer move......

I thought only Honda owners could be ricers

dscustoms
    in michigan it pisses people off cuz where i live in michigan if u dont drive a for dodge or anything american they will key ur car and a bunch of other shit just to make u mad and its a foreign car so u push the exhaust noise in theyre face and it just pisses them off

i can't blame them since you got that big ass honda ricer wing

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

welcome dscustoms:)
    x2, take that wing offff....it would loog good if it was a vr, rear wheel, and 10" rims in the back, with jdm shat.

dscustoms
    the wing is gone thats how it looked when i bought it the wing trim on the doors and fender are gone and my body kit is molded and the trunk looks like a one piece trunk with the 98 7g tail lights it looks nothing like a honda

you should really post some pics up...i gatta ES too..i wanna see the molded kit if ya' dont mind

dscustoms
    [IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG] ill have better front end ones when the rain quits [IMG][/IMG]

blue8g

all the people think is a mazda 626, and one sayme "it is a 200sx?" ¬¬

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

:033:

blue8g Is that waldo in the background?lol

Its pretty nice and clean man. m'liking the front end looks pretty flush. what color you thinking of painting it?. what are your future plans??

blue8g
    lol nah that's guy from star trek who's name i forgot

wow i should know this

dscustoms
    either electric blue or striker blue and until next years taxes dohc then next year sohc with boost i have 17 inch rims

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast