The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members with a 7g galant

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 184
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Get rid of the fart can and unpainted body kit and people probably wont think it is a Honda.
    7g for life!

dscustoms
    hey man i did a full exhaust 2.5 header back and only paid 200 for it all so im stickin with it and it sounds real nice

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dscustoms View Post
    in michigan it pisses people off cuz where i live in michigan if u dont drive a for dodge or anything american they will key ur car and a bunch of other shit just to make u mad and its a foreign car so u push the exhaust noise in theyre face and it just pisses them off
    Do you live in Bad Axe, or Flint LOL ? I'm in the Grand Rapids are where are you ?

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i don't understand, why someone would boost sohc, then turn right around and boost dohc. seems like a wast of money to me and time, just build the dohc to begin with. people have a tendency to get a lil lazy on their projects after they boost the sohc.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Oh, i remember when i took my car to a show the first time after i got my kit painted, and got confused for a early generation Evolution, back when i had the "double decker" Evo VI wing... So i would say it all depends on how clean or how gaudy you style your car. Stick with DSM parts and styling, and you won't get confused for anything else

And for True molded side skirts.... see signature for example

dscustoms
    i havent finished my side skirts yet i did inside the door but not the fender or quarter thats todays project

I have never had anyone ask me if my car was a honda it looks nothin like a P.O.S. Honda it probably helps that i live in a town full of future mechanics but still people are idiots

blue8g
    haha yes because all hondas are pos'....my god i hate car 'enthusiasts'

Yeah well its a town full of tech students and your right every single honda is a piece of shit

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by tylertor28 View Post
    Yeah well it's a town full of tech students; and you're right every single Honda is a piece of shit.
    hahhahaha coming from a guy with a pos galant (not saying all are just his)

btw fixed your grammar, might have added too much punctuation, english was the lowest part of my ACT

k thx bai

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post

btw fixed your grammar, might have added too much punctuation, english was the lowest part of my ACT
    lol. You should probably not correct other people's grammar. Just sayin ....

kthxbye
    7g for life!

yada yada yada....clean hondas.... yeah, yeah....whatever.

If I could only post honda I see on the street, hondas that are actually driven daily, not just show cars, these are the real hondas.

Post some pictures of real life hondas, not sponsored or rich ass####s' that have dumped bunch of money, no not these hondas, but that are built on budged

No diss to Honda, before I got into Galants I always wanted CRX, but i cant afford having two project cars, but still these are the most riced out cars out there, so yeah everyone will pick on you. Posting some high dollar hondas doesnt justify it
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    yada yada yada....clean hondas.... yeah, yeah....whatever.

If I could only post honda I see on the street, hondas that are actually driven daily, not just show cars, these are the real hondas.

Post some pictures of real life hondas, not sponsored or rich ass####s' that have dumped bunch of money, no not these hondas, but that are built on budged

No diss to Honda, before I got into Galants I always wanted CRX, but i cant afford having two project cars, but still these are the most riced out cars out there, so yeah everyone will pick on you. Posting some high dollar hondas doesnt justify it
    I work part-time and have to pay for my own college.......and I'm getting JIC coil-overs tmrw, and I'm (probably) getting Mugen rNr's within the next week

So......there's one clean Honda without a huge budget

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    lol. You should probably not correct other people's grammar. Just sayin ....

kthxbye
    wait, why can't I correct people?

Real...Street Driven...^_^

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post

k thx bai
    Hey man u was at import alliance? That blue s2k from ga I know the guy cool he has new rims now..... An alot of ppl ask me is it a 626

blue8g
    ^nope...I'm hopefully attending next year though

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i dont understand your confusion on what the Diamond Edition bumper is.

2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

He has slits on the sides I didn't know they had slits...That's my confusion

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast