Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 184

Icon14

[/QUOTE] so dern sexy

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    SO dern sexy ^
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Yes yes it is... I'm starting to love the vr4 front with the lip now.... Lol finding either one is a bitch lol......

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    the DE front is one ebay from the same guy i got mine from and he has the sides as well
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Only one I saw was from malasyia?? 320 bucks that's a new tv or xbox or bills lol....

I dnt want de anymore I turned to the vr4 front lol I love I now after seeing a wagon with it lol.... Is it 6a13tt or 6a12tt?

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    I dnt want de anymore I turned to the vr4 front lol I love I now after seeing a wagon with it lol.... Is it 6a13tt or 6a12tt?
    both are good. vr4 is hard to find as well. same guy and about the same cost
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Yea to much he wants 125 + 299 shipping but asking 99 sides with 99 shipping... I wouldn't mind paying 125 for bumper but 300 for shipping... An yea vr4 is hard to find I think someone was selling one on her I think

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Yea to much he wants 125 + 299 shipping but asking 99 sides with 99 shipping... I wouldn't mind paying 125 for bumper but 300 for shipping... An yea vr4 is hard to find I think someone was selling one on her I think
    he does it that way to avoid paying more fees to ebay.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I know i sold things on eBay but ill just stay stock till get enough money get all 4peices at once.....

ur better off getting pieces for now, seeing that there available
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    ur better off getting pieces for now, seeing that there available
    x2 i have many parts sitting in my basement i bought because i figured i may not get the same deal again or even find them.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

I agree but I dnt have extra cash to be able to do that... I did before I have tires around an extra wheels an rims an spares... I just Gunna wait 425 bucks it's murder for me lol....

in 4 years of owning my car i have only seen 2 vr4 fronts pop up on ebay and one i own and the other shadow19 has, both of them found by me.
    Last edited by Galant306m; 12-29-2010 at 12:58 PM

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Shadow how much lol.... Well I'm buying a new 7ga an 7gb bumper as I mod the 7gb I'ma just put the 7ga on with some fogs try find some oems cyber rear isn't going anywhere or the sides... I'm lucky I have 2 nickels to rub ATM. Plan on selling my house. When I go I want a evox...

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    in 4 years of owning my car i have only seen 2 vr4 fronts pop up on ebay and one i own and the other shadow19 has both of them found by me.
    Window shopping is cool but for items that arent readily available buy it. Worst that can happen is u turn around and sell it trust someone will buy it.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

meh my typing was off i was saying i found them both and Shadow19 bought 1 while i bought the other.

1996 galant s

Proto
    There's a third VR-4 front floating around, although I forget who bought mine.

Experienced TGC Member
    Seth said he cut his up and threw it in the trash can. Is that the third one youre talkin about Reggie?

Yea that third one you had he brush gaurd too right? I just really need to get the sides be everything has been put on hold so I can get a tune this spring

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

1996 galant s

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast