The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members with a 7g galant

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 184
    So I think an what ever model comes with a sunroof on the 94-96 7ga fronts have the own fogs I saw 2 galants with sunroofs today an both had own fogs

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    So I think an what ever model comes with a sunroof on the 94-96 7ga fronts have the own fogs I saw 2 galants with sunroofs today an both had own fogs
    both of my 7gs have had sunroofs but no fogs, so thats not true. its usually on the LS models and a few ES, rarely on S models from what ive seen.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Can any body refer me to a photo of a 7gb front end with oem fogs?
    Thanks

its hard to find any pics with em....heres what I found

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Thanks evil didnt know they looked like that at all?! cool, these are sweet! I think these fogs make the car look even more classier for its time..time to find some now(GL)..is there a plastic insert that goes in the entire hole like 8gs?

If any one can source a pair for me LMK, i have 7ga fogs with brackets no switch.. will put these up as soon as some one/I can find a pair

U have a pair of oem fogs for 7ga? Fuck I'm going to the junkyard I saw the 7gb fogs at I'll make sure they work...

^ make a for sale thread and i'll reply to you, this would be an awseome trade...GL

Yea I'm still looking for some for matt... Was Gunna go today but it's fucking raining..,

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    So make a list for me.
    7gb fogs
    fog light switch
    trunk light

Thanks
    got 1 out of them already. my work has been crazy with the holidays

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    Ya I can rig my own switch but someone said that they all have the fog light wires they are just hiden on non fog cars. So that would make it a plug and play project.
    i don't want to to discourage you but on my DE i found every wire but the fog light harness. i don't know if i didn't look hard enough or what. but all the cars wheter it be my DE or an LS were all wired the same.

yours should have it. just go probing one day. i'm not doing shit to the galant till it gets warm

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Hey Koji...there is no insert as far as I can remember. How much do you want for your 7GA set? I am looking for a second pair. I modified the ones I have to fit HIDs and the color is not what I was thinking it should be. I am trying to get another set to try hyper yellow halogens or LEDS to see which is better

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i don't want to to discourage you but on my DE i found every wire but the fog light harness. i don't know if i didn't look hard enough or what. but all the cars wheter it be my DE or an LS were all wired the same.

yours should have it. just go probing one day. i'm not doing shit to the galant till it gets warm
    tucked in by the radiator is where they were hidden on mine, dumb luck i found mine as they were in the tubing with other wires
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    tucked in by the radiator is where they were hidden on mine, dumb luck i found mine as they were in the tubing with other wires
    ya i just ran my own wires and stuff

pm sent evil

2morrow I'm going to the junk yard this ones a mess unorganized but has about 4-5 galanats so I hope I find some fogs if not o wells

^ yo lmk memba, no hard feelings.... but i would love to get my hands on some 7gb fogs

i just need a 5spd shifter bezzl

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

I need a stock guage cluster. Koji...pm sent back! LOL

justin any news?

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

No can't find any fogs in pissed I swear I saw them day I 1st went an I should got then then in so fucking pissed..... Hey anyone know can u use 2g eclipse coil overs fit on the 7g?? With no modding

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast