The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members with a 7g galant

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 184
    Quote Originally Posted by dscustoms View Post
    ok i live in michigan and everytime someone asks me about my 7g they think its a stupid honda does anyone else have people ask them that
    i use to get that too even before i started to mod and now its like im not sure

i might just get these

or s 15
    silvia heads
    Last edited by Predat-R; 01-09-2011 at 09:01 AM
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

what do u have MATT?... an P wtf can they fit ot u modding those lights?

I have D2 coilovers. I needed new struts so I just got coilovers.lol I figured it's better to go ahead and get coilovers instead of spending 3-500 on loweing springs and struts then later wanting to get coilovers.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

u can basically fit anything within reason, i have to measure the s15 heads but im leaning more to the jdm 7g heads for now

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i paid $880 for the D2's from our vendor here. my rim/tire setup is 17x7's with 215-45-17 tires

but that will soon change to a wider wheel with a more agressive offset. tire will probably remain the same

god i can't wait to put these in

nice pick up kolio, im on the fence between the D2 and the k-sport set up

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

its stated in the post $880

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

as soon as the coils go on i'll have some eibach prokit springs for sale.

i bought the coils because my shocks have been blown for a while. it was getting to be dangerous driving. i kept fighting the car for steering control. but rather than spend on new shocks why not got the extra mile and get what i truely wanted.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Mine came from jmauto as well so I paid the same. My car drives alot more like a gocart now. I went from straight stock to D2s, front uper strut bar and rear lower tie bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    Mine came from jmauto as well so I paid the same. My car drives alot more like a gocart now. I went from straight stock to D2s, front uper strut bar and rear lower tie bar.
    my pro kit and gr-2's rode real smoth. i guess i'll see just how rough the coils will be. i hope not that harsh. i hope they hold up too as i still daily drive my car.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I wanna get some D2's myself...you can get the D2's for $800 though. I just dont know when I am gonna get a chance to get em. Pred I had thought about silvia lights years ago....would be pimp if you could pull it off. I would get the JDMs or or the Silvias though...think it would look better than the cibie look. Would make your overall build cleaner IMO, cuz you got some good work going on there

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

the price on the s15 heads is just as much as the suspension

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

just for the coils its 800 bucks... FUCK ME lol.... =( guess im tuck with my POS for a min lol

The coilovers are $800. But worth it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    just for the coils its 800 bucks... FUCK ME lol.... =( guess im tuck with my POS for a min lol
    they are so expensive for a reason, they are amazing, you arent stuck at one height, the ride is amazing. good shocks and springs that leave you stuck at 1 height are from 400-600 so an extra 200 to be able to set the height you want is great.

make a list of things and their prices that you want to get and save up to get them. it takes years to get a car to where you want it to be its not an overnite deal. ive had mine for 4 years now and i am nowhere near done. be patient
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

the ones i have are coilovers.. they not stuck at one height i think one got cross threaded an it wont move i broke the key trying to turn it... i can drop it maybe another inch i will try later ber for Srpings Import Alliance...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    do you have those coilover sleeves? if so they will never compare to D2s, i have D2s on the 240 and they are amazing. i need to get them for the galant next
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

idk what they are.... lol some shit i got off ebay... at the time they was on my old g after i crashed it i didnt think they was good but no dammage to them

chances are they are the sleeve type. I had those before for and eclpise and the ride was bouncy as fuck. Plus the rear was never as low as I wanted it....as a matter of fact my eibachs are lower which is sad. The D2's are a true all in one coilover system with 36 way dampening so not only can you control the ride height but how soft or hard the ride...well worth 800 in my book. Like they said it takes time man....I have had my car for a little over 12 years and I am no where near what I want it to be either so...be patient and cut it out with "some shit from ebay"...that shit will only cause more problems and waste your money

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    the price on the s15 heads is just as much as the suspension
    OK....so JDM heads right? LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

they are megan coil overs from ebay lol.... i cuoldnt find anywhere at the time sold anything for the car when i 1st got it... i knew nothing about the car an didnt know 2g eclipse had same stuff an other things i have found out over 5 yrs i have owned my 7gs..... i love EBAY lol.... but one day i will get D2s but i dont have 800 bucks to give away like that.. an i dont think i will anytime soon lol

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast