The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: members with a 7g galant

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 184
    Get a job hippie! LOL Just save a little whenever you can, I mean before you know it you'll at least have the loot for the parts. All we are saying is you will never have the money if you keep wasting time on ebay shit just to get something done immediately. Just wait and hold out for the good shit...you spend more, you will only have to buy once ya know

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

lol i have a job... but i own my own HOUSE... lol an 3 other cars also 6 dogs... my priorities are different from others lol... im on my own... i work from 12pm-1am on a bad day on a good day its 11am to 3am... lol yes its cheaper to live in GA but its also BS pay... lol...

OK....so JDM heads right? LOL[/QUOTE]

just might if u can find me the world specs for a good price if not then jdm heads.................. ps justin this is not a bash on forum so how about not starting shit.
    Last edited by Predat-R; 01-10-2011 at 12:12 PM
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

im not starting no bashing? u said get a job an i just stated things...? coilovers even tho i want them bad 800 bucks to much for me to even think about it

I was just fuckin wit him Pred...he didnt start anything. That was all me but in fun....no malice there

This has become the 7g random thoughts thread.lol I like it. So I wanted to go 5lug but it don't look like that's happnen. But I do luv me some D2s. Justin if I were you I'd get some with my tax money. I know you can't but they are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    This has become the 7g random thoughts thread.lol I like it. So I wanted to go 5lug but it don't look like that's happnen. But I do luv me some D2s. Justin if I were you I'd get some with my tax money. I know you can't but they are worth it.
    i plan on going 5 lug 1 day as is it opens the doors to bigger brakes, better stock wheels like the evo 8 and 9. maybe if i find a good 2g parts car
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    i plan on going 5 lug 1 day as is it opens the doors to bigger brakes, better stock wheels like the evo 8 and 9. maybe if i find a good 2g parts car
    what u talking about u can find great wheels 4lug and put them 8g boys on hush mode.........lol

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    7g's are on that takeover mode, mount up.

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

i am going to do the 5 lug swap, but waiting till my brakes need doing. then alot of stuff is getting done

i wish i had abs :(

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i have to much bills do to stupid student loans an shit... Georgia Tech and UGA... cost alot... i want so VVSs like what Pred wants. a real paint job... before then im puting my dohc swap together slowly but its coming along..... i wouldnt mind spend the money if i had it but my tax returns gunn be bs lol... i went almost halaf the yr jobless so even tho im thankful for my job my tax return goining to my parents who helped me when i really need a hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    7g's are on that takeover mode, mount up.
    .'.

if people knew the cache of parts i'm sitting on, they would be pissed.

i could go from stock to 300 ponys in a few days. too bad its cold and i work to much

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

.'. = the three dot laser sight from predator....????lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    if people knew the cache of parts i'm sitting on, they would be pissed.

i could go from stock to 300 ponys in a few days. too bad its cold and i work to much
    i know the feeing dude, i have a 20g, 16g and 14b downsatairs all rebuilt, full turbo back exhaust, 2g eprom, another block, built DOHC head, evo 560s, pte 780s.. hell i can sit here all night and list parts.. its so sad
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

I have some turbo parts....but no turbo. And there are a few other things I want to get. I dont know how to install most of this shit so I still dont know what I want to do though. I do want to do the DOHC swap if nothin else

Quote Originally Posted by koji464 View Post
    .'. = the three dot laser sight from predator....????lol
    the predators recent movie was good wanted them to win though ................lol

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    I have some turbo parts....but no turbo. And there are a few other things I want to get. I dont know how to install most of this shit so I still dont know what I want to do though. I do want to do the DOHC swap if nothin else
    same as me got the parts just thinking dohc swap first, already did the 5spd swap
    new big16g tdo5 evo 3 turbo, evo3 dsm manifold, o2 housing 2g, all my gauges, 2g oil pan, hks ss blow off valve new in box, dsm 550 injectors

and some vr4 rotors plus 2g caliper upgrade

also the one pickup i got yrs back from a performance shop out of Florida (DarkEnhancement) way back a SOHC stage3 head port and polished

Last edited by Predat-R; 01-11-2011 at 12:40 PM

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast