The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cool Key

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Cool Key

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...6&category=6763
    anyone know if they are good keys and if they are worth it

one of the older TGC members from NY, Biglou75 i beleive has that, looks nice, works gr8 too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nyctrini)</div><div class='quotemain'>one of the older TGC members from NY, Biglou75 i beleive has that, looks nice, works gr8 too</div>

yo denver thats real keys,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

ya its great, i was gonna get one, but ebay didnt have any when i wanted it

should i buy it?

Weapon R makes them as well, check them out before you shell out cash
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

got a link??

Well you should really use the websites that are provided on the main page of TGC the nopi store has that key to for around $20.72. Dont forget as a TGC member we get a discount at the links provided on the TGC home page. Oh yeah heres a link:

http://vstore.nopi.com/partdetails.asp?Pro...ductID=114+0085
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well you should really use the websites that are provided on the main page of TGC the nopi store has that key to for around $20.72. Dont forget as a TGC member we get a discount at the links provided on the TGC home page. Oh yeah heres a link:

http://vstore.nopi.com/partdetails.asp?ProductID=114+0085</div>

Actually there is no discount associated with the TGC store, rather 5% of what you spend via that link comes right back into TGC. When you buy something there you are contributing to TGC as well :thumbsup:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

My favorite key is the VW style key.

The ones that flip out when you push the button, those are tight.

Pretty sweet. I wanna get one of those.

http://www.weapon-r.com/keys.html

I get alot of comments about my house keys:

They are "wack-keys" from Home Depot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well you should really use the websites that are provided on the main page of TGC the nopi store has that key to for around $20.72. Dont forget as a TGC member we get a discount at the links provided on the TGC home page. Oh yeah heres a link:

http://vstore.nopi.com/partdetails.asp?ProductID=114+0085</div>

Actually there is no discount associated with the TGC store, rather 5% of what you spend via that link comes right back into TGC. When you buy something there you are contributing to TGC as well :thumbsup:</div>

What we get no discounts? :shock: I thought i read somewhere we do. Oh well too bad :cry:

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    What we get no discounts? :shock: Â*I thought i read somewhere we do. Oh well too bad :cry:</div>

Well, sign up to nopionline and you'll receive a 10% discount about every month in your email, I get one all the time.

If your really not into contributing to this site... that's cool

<-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, sign up to nopionline and you'll receive a 10% discount about every month in your email, I get one all the time. Â*

If your really not into contributing to this site... that's cool Â* Â*

</div>
    Hey I would mind contributing to the site, as long as I had extra money. But I thought that BGR put thoes websites there because he got a agreemtnt with them of some sort, and I know the terms. So thats how you get a 10% discount I gotta sign up with them

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidnightES)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hey I would mind contributing to the site, as long as I had extra money. But I thought that Â*BGR put thoes websites there because he got a agreemtnt with them of some sort, and I know the terms. So thats how you get a 10% discount I gotta sign up with them</div>

All the other site links do offer discounts, the NOPI link is the only one that does not. That's the way NOPIonline does business with car club sites, they offer a return on the purchase rather than a discount. Not a bad idea, but I think it makes for lack of incentive to shop there without some sort of discount... ya know?
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g