The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Minneapolis

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Minneapolis

I went to Minneapolis last weekend and met up with M-rod and Polishmafia while I was there, so here are a few pics.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    I love that black G the Ford is a little out of place jap n american lol all good cars I'm always working on tauras and mitsu. I wanna go to a meet so bad but theres never one in mass.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh90210
    I went to Minneapolis last weekend and met up with M-rod and Polishmafia while I was there, so here are a few pics.
    It was nice meeting you. If you ever come down again, hit me up. And I hope you come down for the cookout. Great pics too!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post
    I love that black G
    Thank you. :)

Matt took his SHO out because he wasn't done with his 6G75 swap. He took time out of his day to come hang out, and successfully got his car done the next day.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Thank you. :)

Matt took his SHO out because he wasn't done with his 6G75 swap. He took time out of his day to come hang out, and successfully got his car done the next day.[/QUOTE]

Your very welcome! I want to do that JDM conversion on mine too. The same as your sig. I got the same wheels on my G but that fuckin vibration after the drop was insane so I had to raise her back up.
    Last edited by Corey2kG; 06-03-2010 at 10:14 PM

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

It was a good time. I'm glad you came down to visit. Too bad it wasn't a day later. I really wish I could have brought the Galant instead of the SHO. There's always next time!
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile