The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new member with lots of ambition

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Icon5 new member with lots of ambition

well ima new member n well im about to upgrade my ride this month. ive been looking at vids on youtube about tgc meets in texas and i wanted to know if any1 can give me website where i can join in on da fun. any comments will be greatly appreciated, by the way i wana post pics n vids of my car so how do i do that as well ?

Welcome. I'm sure some of the TX members will come across this thread soon enough to fill you in with meet info. What do you have planned for the car so far? It appears to be very clean from what I seen in the pictures.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

welcome
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

welcome to tgc

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

well so far wat ive been able to find are kamikazi headers, injen short ram intake, megan racing exhaust system and jet chip upgrade. i also found a turbo kit from turbo kits.com and they reccommended not to do the chip upgrade if i plan on adding a turbo. but ima get my ride dynoed this coming wk take pics of the mods n get a final dyno of my hp all by the 19th of this month for my birthday

I wouldn't waste money on the chip. Also, any gains will be minimal. As sad as it sounds even with the intake, headers, and exhaust you will see about 98hp at the wheels. Anything bolt-on, especially on a stock 4G64, is mostly cosmetic and adds more noise than power. I'm not saying don't do it, but rather letting you know ahead of time so it's not such a disappointment.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

^ what he said x 2. And welcome to TGC expect a p.m. from me about an "event" coming up.

thanks for every1 that welcomed me into this website. well i was given a proposition yesterday which was pretty much getting my hands on a 08 maxima. i could use all da advice n opinions from any1 n every1. as far as my galant wat shud i do then cuz i plan on doin all of this by thursday. hope to get some feedbak soon.

Welcome, this is in the wrong area, but thats ok just familiarize yourself with the forum and obey the rules :)

Welcome to TGC

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC!!!

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

Welcome to tgc. Do some research on these forums if you decide to add more hp to your car. There are plenty of options

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Welcome dude..