The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which Style do you like more or think flows better woth my car?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 Black Chrome Trim

9 19.15%
  • Option 2 All Head Black Out

38 80.85%

Thread: USDM 8G Heads Retrofit !Need Opinions!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 84 of 84
    Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

We'll see hows my cutoff now since it was a little off because of the loose shroud, sometimes I regret too of not buying the mh1 since it would have been really easy and painless with the mounting and the rotation. I' try to install them tomorrow and try them.
    Also I'm really thinking about going 50w more light and less color flicker since the dumb cops gave me a ticket because of my lights looked purple/blue even with 4300k

4g64T 5spd

With flash

Parking lights and ccfl's on

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks good! I wouldve done something to make the reflector a darker orange to look like the JDM ambers. Something about the USDM orange that kills it for me. I got irriated too though when looking at the 02-03 heads I had at certain angles without the reflector. Just looked weird unless you looked at it head on.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I like them and don't think I will open them again unless the shrouds get loose again. I thought about getting the amber darker with the vht but didn't do it lol personally I liked the look with the 02-03. The only thing is that with all that black you can't even notice that the shrouds still being chrome.
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 06-08-2011 at 01:53 AM

4g64T 5spd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345