Hi everyone. Not a Galant owner but my dad owns one. I do own a 3000GT 1995 Base model. Just stopped by to pick the brains of the experience people in the platform. Decided to do an intro thread I reside in Los Angeles, California

I see many galants here that look really great! And I also saw so many last year at Mod 2009. We were parked very closed. I checked out a few galants, they look really awesome! I hope to see you guys there this year again. I saw the thread, a lot of you have sign up. I really hope everyone goes and represents the platform more. I kinda hate those Evo guys and specially the eclipses LOL j/k! But they do take away all the damn parking.

Reason why I'm here: Well Im looking for a grille on a 2003 Galant. It can be the plastic one, or the nice looking shiny one =]! Either way, any assistance would be great. And finally, radiator. Any one know a place around Los Angeles, California? Or online site that has a good price on stock replacements.

As you can probably connect the dots by now, I hit the front end some time last year. I got many things repair but some stuff are still missing hehehe.