The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galant

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Icon14 galant

hi there i just want to ask this question..i want to buy the mitsubishi galant headlight that comes with a angel eyes..and here is the link of those headlights..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

so i want to know before buying it..how to install them..how to install angel eyes that can work..what kinf of a switches do i need to use to turn them on and off..can i just plug it..which is saying just plug it and play..do i need to find a park light of my car that i can put the angel eyes on it..can someone give me exactly information or diagrams how to hook those lights up..thanks

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    There are plenty of guides on these. Please look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    There will be instructions on how to wire them up when you buy them.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

They bolt right up, they come with the necessary wiring, you can tap the angel eyes to the parking light so no need for additional switches.

4g64T 5spd

i forgot to ask you since i have bi-xenon kit in my car already installed can i put my bi-xenon bulbs to the new headlights..or i have to buy new bulb which is fitting in the headlight socket..

my car uses for High & low beam headlamp
    9003/HB2
    does any one knows if the headlight comes with a hb2 bulbs or different size of the socket