The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: All Mitsu Cookout -- August 28th, 2010 -- Rogers, MN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Hey everyone,

The All Mitsu Cookout is tomorrow from 11am to 4pm in Rogers! No more procrastinating. We have 125 cars signed up!

Don't forget to get you car sign made! If you forget, we'll have blank ones you can fill out at the show. And get those cars shined up. Bring a lawn chair or two and a little sunscreen. There is no rain in the forecast for the next two days, so no excuses.

If you aren't signed up, but are still thinking about coming, just come! We can handle walk ups just fine. We just have to pencil you in. When you first get to the school, you will enter the parking lot and you'll pay and get your wristbands. Then you'll go park in the appropriate row and finish your registration at the registration tent. There you'll get your car sign, car number, and voting slip. Then put your car sign on your car somewhere and then enjoy the show. We'll have tons of food, pop, water. We have NOS energy drinks handing out free stuff. We also have tons of prizes to give away from MAP, Brookdale Mitsubishi, Corporate Mitsubishi, and 3SX. Also, Peter Bodensteiner will be handing out discount fliers for his book, "WRX vs. EVO".

If you are coming to the Cookout without a Mitsu, you can bypass the first entrance to the Cookout and take the next right. Then drive around the school to the back. There is a parking lot back there for spectators. If you want to eat, spectators can go to the registration desk to get a wristband for $5.

See ya soon,
    Curt

Hey everyone,

I've got the results and pics up from the All Mitsu Cookout: http://mn3s.org/cookout2010/index.html

We had 127 registered Mitsus and 145 total Mitsus on display. Thanks to our main sponsors Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance. Also thanks to all my hard working volunteers. They allowed me to actually walk around and look at cars this year.

later,
    Curt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12