The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new brake set-up, help plz!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    G_RIDE

new brake set-up, help plz!

ive got the problem of my steering wheel shaking when im braking from high speeds (60+mph). ive searched and found replacing/resurfacing rotors and replacing brakes helps, alignment and new tires also. im planning on getting new tires so i decided to upgrade my braking system while im at it. so i need help in picking a good reliable brand. im came across these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...ht_1946wt_1154

and want to know your opinions, good, bad? i have a 2000 G es. thanks for any help and or suggestions.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Magnum makes decent condoms but no idea about rotors.

I was in your shoes not long ago. After searching around and chatting with the crew here on the board I decided my best Bang for my Buck was to go with R1Concepts. They're a member of the board and gave me a great deal on great product! Service was very good and many many members here have had the same positive experience.
    Thread of R1's
    Check out the site and put together what pieces your're looking for them shoot him an IM. He'll get back to you and let you know what you pay as a TGC memeber.

Sphinx
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    i got cyro rotors from tire rack about 60 70 a piece ....ebay for cheap brake products?..i mean its only your life in your hands ... nothin too serious lol if it was me i'd pass on magnum brakes!

G_RIDE
    i hear ya 02redgalant... and ill do that sphinx, thanks guys