The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: East Coast MOD - October 16th. 2010

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 226
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    9" +30 should fit the rear only, radius-ed fenders will be a must though.

Good luck everyone! And have fun! I can't wait to see all the pictures!
    negative camber FTW, replacing tires FTL !
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Ohh I just ordered my new wheels. 2 weeks til they arrive, and they aint knock-offs, see what peer pressure does, it forces you to buy new wheels....LOL

In all honesty, I have been looking at these wheels for at least a year and could never justify spending the cash, but at this point, its a nice finishing touch, you will see them when I get them, believe me, they will be installed the day I get them.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Ohh I just ordered my new wheels. 2 weeks til they arrive, and they aint knock-offs, see what peer pressure does, it forces you to buy new wheels....LOL

In all honesty, I have been looking at these wheels for at least a year and could never justify spending the cash, but at this point, its a nice finishing touch, you will see them when I get them, believe me, they will be installed the day I get them.
    excellent. your car really deserves it; those old wheels held it back from it's full potential since everything else you've done was so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    excellent. your car really deserves it; those old wheels held it back from it's full potential since everything else you've done was so nice!
    thats what I've been saying to him!

It almost seems impossible not to buy this shirt soon after my wheels are on the car...

http://www.iloveracing.com/product_i...oducts_id=1563
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

blue8g
    I really should get that....

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    It almost seems impossible not to buy this shirt soon after my wheels are on the car...

http://www.iloveracing.com/product_i...oducts_id=1563
    Hey! I like my Rota D2 wheels! SSR can sucks my nuts for how much they want for the same wheels!

Lol
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    Hey! I like my Rota D2 wheels! SSR can sucks my nuts for how much they want for the same wheels!
    they're not even close to the same? ....just sayin'

wooohoooo........

TURBO= in the making.......

its a lil ways of a drive but me and my boy cassidy will be there!

If distance worries some of you guys. You can always shack up in a hotel for the night =).

actually for the people coming from Florida, I like riding the autotrain from Amtrak. It leaves from Sanford (near orlando) and arrives in Virginia (near DC). I think it was $175 for a one way ticket. You put your car on the train and ride with it. Leaves the stress off of driving, and you sleep thru the night. This way you wont be tired during the day. Cost of Gas + food + hotel cost just as much.

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Holy shit Im so going to this!!! Hopefuly my car is done before than =)

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

Im probably going to trailer the car to NJ and leave the trailer/truck at my uncles house in south jersey and drive my car from there. Im worried about taking my car on the belt parkway with all the holes and shit.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Yea i dnt blame u
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

put some blue painters tape all over the front of your car. lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Perfect timing to use your AAA plus membership. I believe they go up to 200 miles of free tow.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    actually for the people coming from Florida, I like riding the autotrain from Amtrak. It leaves from Sanford (near orlando) and arrives in Virginia (near DC). I think it was $175 for a one way ticket. You put your car on the train and ride with it. Leaves the stress off of driving, and you sleep thru the night. This way you wont be tired during the day. Cost of Gas + food + hotel cost just as much.
    Thanks for that bro! We are prob going to do this.. Do you know how long the train ride to Virginia is?

Its a 17 hour train ride. Departs at 4pm daily. arrives at 9am in DC. You get dinner, 2 electrical outlets. and a seat slightly bigger than an airplane seat. Im happy with the experience. I did it 2 round trips with the Galant and Eclipse. Just make sure your car isnt too low. lol

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast