The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new rims for the G

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

new rims for the G

Short and sweet. I got new rims. They are Konig Heliums 17X7. I know they have a bad rep but I dont drive my car hard at all. (never even spun a tire) But anyway I like them. I found them on craigslist someone was selling a vr4 with them on it so I asked to buy them and got them for $475. New tires but one had a nail so I pluged it. The wheels are like new no curb rash or anything. Now what I want is some coilovers. What do you guys think of them?

by the way is there a way to delete an old post that I made?
    Also on Craigslist Louisville Ky there is what looks to be a evo8-9 wing for $50. type wing in search box and look for it. (its not mine)
    Last edited by 98mgalant; 06-28-2010 at 01:53 PM

looking for other stuff ask b19wheel probably his and nice wheels need a massive drop

Looks like a huge improvement to me! Looking good man.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    looking good. coilovers are awesome and i will be going to them soon as the tokico setup was too low for my area. look into D2s
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

looking good so far

Those wheels look awesome
    Light em up.

looking good, check out the diamond edition front end for sale by lucap100is. drop that bad boy.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    Short and sweet. I got new rims. They are Konig Heliums 17X7. I know they have a bad rep but I dont drive my car hard at all. (never even spun a tire) But anyway I like them. I found them on craigslist someone was selling a vr4 with them on it so I asked to buy them and got them for $475. New tires but one had a nail so I pluged it. The wheels are like new no curb rash or anything. Now what I want is some coilovers. What do you guys think of them?

by the way is there a way to delete an old post that I made?
    Also on Craigslist Louisville Ky there is what looks to be a evo8-9 wing for $50. type wing in search box and look for it. (its not mine)
    If you're gonna make a thread about new rims post pics so we can actually see them...

Thanks for all the positive coments. I really want to drop it and get some rear disk breaks but Im out of money now. Drop springs would be much cheeper but I think that they would drop it too much for the roads in Ky.

If you're gonna make a thread about new rims post pics so we can actually see them...
    I have pics so aperantly you just didnt see them. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    I have pics so aperantly you just didnt see them. LOL.
    Sorry...I meant better angled pics...the first pic is tiny, the second is of the front of the car, and the third maybe I can see 50% of the rim. I do like em though.

Quote Originally Posted by krow View Post
    Sorry...I meant better angled pics...the first pic is tiny, the second is of the front of the car, and the third maybe I can see 50% of the rim. I do like em though.
    OK I put biger pics. On my computer they looked big but I looked from someone elses computer and saw that they were small. sorry.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    They suit your car well. I think black / charcoal / any darker color that is not blue would look better for your lugs though.

I also would personally ditch the Jeep / monster truck style foglights and upgrade to something more steamline / JDM looking.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

i like the finish and the diamond cut... looks really good on the ride! keep up the good work!

blue8g
    I'm not going to say anything about the wheels themselves

but dude, you overpaid......I've seen Konigs go for 350 with four new tires that don't need repair

they look great

now you need to drop it low, and do something with the front end. why you go to a 94-96 front end?

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    they look great

now you need to drop it low, and do something with the front end. why you go to a 94-96 front end?
    I really want to get some coilovers sometime in the future. I bought the car for $963 because it has a rebuilt title. It was fixed with the older front before I got it. I really like the way the 97-98 bumpers look and plan to get one someday.