The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Johnygezony's 01 GTZ

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar

Johnygezony's 01 GTZ

Ive Had it for about 2 years now, I bought it with its transmission blown, and I got it rebuilt (didnt know 5-speed was a possibility back then :/ ). Since then ive just been chipping away at it ever since.
    So Far I have done
    *3g Strut Bar
    *Cleared Corners
    *Ebay Intake with K&N Filter
    *02-03 Tails (thanks Galantman03)
    *JDM rear window visor (thanks fatal1)

My hood has a little Cancer on it but that will be going soon, getting replaced with a new one. New Struts should be on the way and am looking into wheels currently.

A pic with my dad's 3kgt SL

There it is
    Last edited by johnygezony; 06-25-2010 at 10:47 PM

NICE DUDE! Those tails look clean! lol About the hood, You check on a carbon fiber hood? might be cheaper versus painting the old hood... so what do you have planned eventually?

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Found a new one on Ebay for 160 and I know a auto-painter. Ive gotten my bumped redone by him twice now and he charged me only like 125 for it all. The reason i really don't want to go CF is i will be in college soon and the chances of the Galant getting neglected are high, and its to flashy for me, I'd rather get a nice set of wheels, get the paint looking nice, and address all the other tiny problems before i start spending money on Carbon Fiber and what not. I should be getting my new hood within the next week hopefully, as well as ordering a new pair of struts since mine are old. Then from there probably going to look into some new headlights and fog lights just to update the look.

oh crap i gotta blur my plates out...

Edit: done
    Last edited by johnygezony; 06-25-2010 at 10:48 PM