The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Corona BBQ Picks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 52

2010 Corona BBQ Picks!

Hey Fellas I'g just like to thank everyone for being open and welcoming. I'm a Noob to the whole car thing and I really am eager to learn. It was nice meeting you guys that have been helping me in person. My friend Joe had a good time. We would of stayed longer but he had to babysit his sisters tonight and i live like 50 minutes away.. haha... So Guys, Thanks for all your help on the forums, and for being or trying to be nice and welcoming to me disregarding My inexperience. I had a Good time.. Saw some really inspiring Galants and met some cool people. Next time My bud WILL bring his camaro. He totally regreted it.. haha. But anyways.. Here are the picks i was able to snatch with the little amount of time i was present. And next time.. I will Catch you Proto!.. haha.. I heard I missed you by like an Hour. Was looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car in person. You have been a great help.. Everyone HAs.. haha.. Ok.. The Pics!

If the Liscence pLates are an issue.. Let me know .. and i will remove them until i find time to blur em out...

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

TGC Regular
    we had one really good meet.corona was awsome. I'm glad I went

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    fap

Haha thanks for the ass crack shot while I was working on strut tower bar

Haha that lambo was being pulled over the cop was checking inside the vehicle sorry for the crappy cell pics good day.
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 06-27-2010 at 08:25 PM

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Glad i went 2 this meet finally got 2 meet a few ppl in TGCNY/NJ now i have an idea of who evry1 iz & ^^ thanx again 4 helpin me out wit the strut bar
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Brians car looks so sick.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

yea its a real beast his engine bay is so clean its like a dream seein it up close lol
    - Chris -

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post

Haha that lambo was being pulled over the cop was checking inside the vehicle sorry for the crappy cell pics good day.
    Thats funny. by the time I went home, I was on the service road, I see traffic stopped on all 3 lanes on the highway and the lambo being loaded onto a flatbed.

TGC Regular
    yeah it was sick. If you wasn't there you have no idea what you missed

Thanks for comin out everyone. Wanna give props to DangerDANJ and Mr.Bishi for bringing the grill and cooking the food for everyone. Being the grillman is a thankless job. Everyone wants food from you, and you get no tips for the service. Lol.

Thanks to Stewi, Mr.Bishi, and skylineG1 for bringing the food. Brian, I said i would toss you a few bucks but didnt get a chance to before you left, so I'll get you next time.

Everyone was generous with bringing stuff. Drinks and Ice was in big demand tho. Next time, we'll plan for more drinks.

Hope everyone made it home safe

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    just got home...turned out the fuse for the fogs melted somehow so i pulled over at a gas station and fixed it on the way home. it was a scorcher today. it wouldnt have been so bad but it was too damn humid.

overall great time as usual though. looks like flloyd bennet field is next on the list

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Thats funny. by the time I went home, I was on the service road, I see traffic stopped on all 3 lanes on the highway and the lambo being loaded onto a flatbed.
    haha I figured someone else would see it. There was also a boat that ripped the hitch off an SUV I saw being hooked up to a tow truck. My drive home sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Thanks for comin out everyone. Wanna give props to DangerDANJ and Mr.Bishi for bringing the grill and cooking the food for everyone. Being the grillman is a thankless job. Everyone wants food from you, and you get no tips for the service. Lol.

Thanks to Stewi, Mr.Bishi, and skylineG1 for bringing the food. Brian, I said i would toss you a few bucks but didnt get a chance to before you left, so I'll get you next time.

Everyone was generous with bringing stuff. Drinks and Ice was in big demand tho. Next time, we'll plan for more drinks.

Hope everyone made it home safe
    haha I thought 8x 2 liters would be enough with 5 10lbs bags of ice. lol 64 servings of soda is nothing to the TGCNY crew I guess :)

I just got home I hung out at the Guyana day get together for a bit after.

I had a great time guys, and gals, When I got home i took a nice long cold shower now i am sitting in the A.C watching world cup on my DVR. Hope we do this again soon

alrdy cnt w8 for the next meet
    - Chris -

Chris and I were talking about a possible Jackson Cove meet in CT. Jeff said he is down for late july and early-mid august. Let me know how you guys feel. There are 2 bbqs there already along with a nice parking lot and picnic tables so more than 5 people can sit.

Thats jackson cove.

Drew Roman Matt and a few NE guys were at the last Jackson Cove meet and I enjoyed it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    had a great time too guys. Yeah Aaron you can get me next time, a few people forgot to get me (you know who you are!!!) but it was a good turnout and a good time. Thanks again to Mr. Bishi and DANJ for cooking, I cooked a few times in the past and I know it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    had a great time too guys. Yeah Aaron you can get me next time, a few people forgot to get me (you know who you are!!!) but it was a good turnout and a good time. Thanks again to Mr. Bishi and DANJ for cooking, I cooked a few times in the past and I know it sucks.
    Kwame seems at home at a grill lol any time I see him grilling with a beer in his hand he just seems to be enjoying himself.

But yes thanks for cooking guys.

Jackson Cove looks interesting
    - Chris -

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Kwame seems at home at a grill lol any time I see him grilling with a beer in his hand he just seems to be enjoying himself.

But yes thanks for cooking guys.
    Lol, yea man I love to grill, i'll cook anytime for you guys.

Jackson cove does look interesting, would love to throw my fishing rod a couple of time into that River or lake and see what comes out =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast