The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Seat Options

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Seat Options

I searched, can't get a clear option. So what are "bolt on" seats? 2G, 3G, FTO, or 8G?
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

3g and 8g of course bolt in, 3g backs line up but don't cover the entire back. lol no one knows about fto seeing that we don't have them in America. diamante fronts require drilling out a new tap in the back and widening the bolts for bolt in the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzzo29 View Post
    3g and 8g of course bolt in, 3g backs line up but don't cover the entire back. lol no one knows about fto seeing that we don't have them in America. diamante fronts require drilling out a new tap in the back and widening the bolts for bolt in the front.
    how bad is it with the back seats being short? I was thinking about changing seats but didnt want to hassle with seat covers in the back. if its not too noticable, i might just get front and rears switched out.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i saw one FTO in my life. if was at a local park and it said FTO on the back and prototype under it so maybe we got a few.

i was thinking of doing evo front seats and custom rear leather.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    how bad is it with the back seats being short? I was thinking about changing seats but didnt want to hassle with seat covers in the back. if its not too noticable, i might just get front and rears switched out.
    well the fronts are perfect, and some have the side airbag you can hook up which is a plus.

the rears leave a few inches of space between seat and door, you can see the metal frame a bit. prob like 3 inches, and eclipse seats leave no fun for the person sitting bitch in back. its squashed

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    i saw one FTO in my life. if was at a local park and it said FTO on the back and prototype under it so maybe we got a few.

i was thinking of doing evo front seats and custom rear leather.
    yeah evo seats usually bolt in dont quote me on it.

thats sick i wanna fto so bad, well i want the 6a12 n/a mivec engine to swap into a mirage :P (thats what most the guys with colts and mirages in the uk do, one guy rallies with his in a kiwi pro tournament and does really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzzo29 View Post
    yeah evo seats usually bolt in dont quote me on it.

thats sick i wanna fto so bad, well i want the 6a12 n/a mivec engine to swap into a mirage :P (thats what most the guys with colts and mirages in the uk do, one guy rallies with his in a kiwi pro tournament and does really well.
    we are talking about the 7G here not the 8G

2G hell no
    Evo with hybrid rails system and a few other small mods
    3G/8G possibly with a few mods. i've been meaning to test fit them at the junk yard

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    I dont know if you have ever been in the back seat of a 3G Eclipse, then you would notice the difference between those seats and the ones in our 8G. Its slightly smaller, but it seems like a major difference to me. but maybe thats just me, cuz im 6`3

I saw a picture of a 7G with FTO front seats on this board. I forgot how was it done. Mostly interested in the front seats. Does anyone have any pics of world spec 7G seats?
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

NVM, I found it...

Require custom brackets and the price to ship oversea may not be worth it for me.

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Those are some nice looking seats
    97 galant... Parts ordered
    07 Ford Edge...family hauler
    02 basset hound.. Low and speedy

Kevin put evo seats in g-rim. Pretty sure al he did was take the stock evo sliders. Sperate the top from the bottom rail. And install the 7g bottom rail into the evo top rail and boom they bolted right in and fit perfect. If you look at his pics, the colors actually go perfectly w/ the 7g interior

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    if i were to get evo seats id want the SE seats the black with the red stitching but people want so much money for those damn seats its rediculous
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Got a set of evo recaros at my work but they want 600 for the set.

Peano used Starion seats....i forget if he had to modify em, but they are in there. PM him and see what he says.

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

okay can someone un conjest this..... what seats can BOLT in for 7g? not 8G but a 7G with no issues... what seats can u just take the rails off an it fit..?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i'd like to know as well. as much as i love the starion seats they're a little too small and starting to get worn...
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    i'd like to know as well. as much as i love the starion seats they're a little too small and starting to get worn...
    i like the 3G seats. but everytime i'm in the junkyard, the seats from them are missing. i want to try and fit them in dammit!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticj View Post
    NVM, I found it...

Require custom brackets and the price to ship oversea may not be worth it for me.
    what seats are those???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast