The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arizona Fender Rolling Party

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 66
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    probably a 6 pack and 20 bucks lol. maybe some pizza while we roll fenders lmao!

lmao. You guys are funny.

Haha 6 pack it is. 20 bucks sounds slim XD

You guys wanna order pizza for real, or should we go out somewhere and eat?
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    So I assume you're bisexual then? you look like vin diesel..so you must like the cock
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Lol, are you hitting on me?

So I assume you're bisexual then? you look like vin diesel..so you must like the cock

Alright, so this party has turned into a meeting of 2 members XD

Looks like we'll have to have a second meet when Stvn and Ray are available. Hopefully Drew can still make it the 23rd, get the fenders rolled, take some pics and grab some lunch.

Sorry guys. I will be at the next one I just can't pass up going to LA and hitting up Six Flags. If AZ had amusement parks then we would live the life.

Haha no worries man, I can't blame you :P

Change of plans guys, I just found out I'll be in Cali until Wednesday the 21st instead so i'll be able to make it! I want to reserve my RedBull now.

If it ain't broke, i'm still fixin' it.

NICE! Sweet dude, that makes 3 of us. Haha the RedBulls were a joke, I was trying to get Steven's spoiler :P but if you guys really do like em, I'll grab a few. What do you guys want to drink? Since we'll be working for a few hours, I'll stock up on soda. We usually have Coke, but if you guys want something in particular I'll grab it. We should definitely go eat lunch too.

As far as drinks it doesn't matter to me, let me know and i'll pitch in. And getting lunch sounds good. Where exactly are we meeting up at?

Well I figure we can meet up at a public location easy to find and I'll lead us to my house. Arrowhead mall?

Works for me.

Alright cool, I'm sure Drew knows where that is too. What time do you guys wanna meet up?

Just for the record I will drive over an hour to see you fuckers...and i dont drink soda, I will just have water.

Haha I know I know XD it'll be fun though :P and oh yeah forgot, you work in a gym, gotta stay in shape and all that haha. Well we've always got plenty of water.

So about a time, we should figure out something early-ish in the day, like 1, cuz I'm pretty sure we're going to wanna take breaks in between cars, in 110 degree weather lol.

Any preference on where you guys wanna eat?

you do realize 1 to 3 is the hottest part of the day? lol I am used to the heat and being outside so I dont care.

Hope you guys enjoy sweating. Have fun.

Well I just meant we meet up then, we can start working whenever :P I'll see if we can work in my garage, or we can just wait til the sun is behind my house so there is shade in my driveway. Either way it'll suck but it should be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    Just for the record I will drive over an hour to see you fuckers...and i dont drink soda, I will just have water.
    We have the 2.4s you have a V6 :p you'll get here sooner if you wanted to haha.

I work in my garage in the middle of the heat all the time. Maybe i'm crazy like that but it doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RayDub View Post
    We have the 2.4s you have a V6 :p you'll get here sooner if you wanted to haha.

I work in my garage in the middle of the heat all the time. Maybe i'm crazy like that but it doesn't matter to me.
    Lol :P

Yeah, we can just work in my garage, shouldn't be terrible. You guys have anything else you wanna get done, or just the fenders?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast