The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arizona Fender Rolling Party

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    Damn I wanted to go with you guys but my plates just expired so if i can get my plates by then i'll go too lol

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    get those plates man!!!

lol can't right now service engine light is on hopefully with the evo ecu those codes will get erased but still need to buy the bloomslang lol

Niiiice, found another member. If you could make it that'd be really sick. Can't wait til all 5 of us can get together haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    So I assume you're bisexual then? you look like vin diesel..so you must like the cock
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Lol, are you hitting on me?

Haha yea you guys should of went to mod was so much fun but yea anytime you guys want to meet up let me know

Quote Originally Posted by azgalant View Post
    Haha yea you guys should of went to mod was so much fun but yea anytime you guys want to meet up let me know
    Wanted to, but I'm in Hungary til next Monday. Think you can make it man? Or don't know yet?
    So I assume you're bisexual then? you look like vin diesel..so you must like the cock

Oh that nice sounds like fun and when is exactly?

It's next Friday, the 23rd.

Damn I can go BUT not sure if i can take my car has no plates and i won't be able to order the boomslang until next thursday that's when i get paid lol

Shit :/ what if we brought the party to you?? Haha. Do you have a garage and tools?

So I've got til 6 guys, wanna meet up at noon? It's gonna be hot as hell but we can do a car around 1, go eat, then do the other 1 or 2 after? Then just hang out?
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 07-13-2010 at 06:22 PM

haha thing is we can do at my house but i have no garage and i get off work at 2

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    So I've got til 6 guys, wanna meet up at noon? It's gonna be hot as hell but we can do a car around 1, go eat, then do the other 1 or 2 after? Then just hang out?
    Works for me. I'm not doing my fenders though. Just there to chill and everything else.

My front end is a lil pushed in. All you'll really see is the hood doesn't look like it's closed all the way but I have some bungees holding it down. You'll see what I'm talking about later. I wish there was a cheap way to get the latch pulled out.

If it ain't broke, i'm still fixin' it.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    dont judge me if my car is dirty, i live on a dirt road its hard to keep clean!

Haha well shit azgalant, no garage is gonna be brutal :/ really wish you could come over though, just to chill if nothing else. You wanna just drive over in another car after work?

Drew, Ray let's meet at 12 at arrowhead then, that work? Then back to my place, and we'll get started.

Yea that sounds great i'll just go and chill so where exactly is going to be at and when lol

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    dont judge me if my car is dirty, i live on a dirt road its hard to keep clean!
    Its cool my car is gets dirty quick too for the reason that i go visit my bro at queen creek and his house i have to go through many dirt roads lol especially this time of the year when monsoon is starting we are going to have all those dust storms lol

Quote Originally Posted by azgalant View Post
    Yea that sounds great i'll just go and chill so where exactly is going to be at and when lol
    Well me, Drew, and Ray are meeting at arrowhead mall at noon, since you're coming later I can just give you my address and you can mapquest it?

You guys have the roller for a few days if you get it Thursday and need to ship it back Monday or something then do your cars at Adam's garage and go visit azgalant and roll his quickly before you ship it back :) Just another option.

Post pics of the meet.

So my coworker just told me that I may be scheduled for next week already... if that's the case, I can't do it Friday.

Just incase Friday doesn't work, are you guys free at all during the weekend?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast