I need to see a picture of the relay box for a 2006 Galant where the A/T relay is housed. Basically a friend of mine owns a 2006 Galant and when she went to leave could not get it to go into drive but reverse worked fine. It revved up when put into drive but would not move and she said it made a noise. Well her mother's so called boyfriend wanted to be helpful and looked under the hood and opened the relay box. She thinks he removed one or two of the relays (which he denies) and may have put them back in incorrectly because now the car will not go into any gear whatsoever and he did all this with the key on (dumb i know). He also dropped some tool into the engine that they cannot now find (dumber again i know). Now the arrows on the relays are in different directions and she has no idea what he did. So we need a picture of how the relays should look in the housing box to see if he indeed messed with anything. Then, we need to determine if it is a relay gone bad or her tranny gone out. Any help with this would be great. I am in Florida and having no luck searching for a picture online to help her. She is in Illinois and I cannot go look and see anything or see what the problem is. I need to see how the relays should sit so i can direct her on how they should look and then give her direction on how to change the relay if it is bad. Thanks for any help you can give.