The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Confused??

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Confused??

So I went to best buy yesterday(I know), I talked to one of the audio techs. He told me most cars when upgradeing from factory speakers. most people do three ways in the front and two ways in the back. I allways thought it was the opposite. i also have the factory tweeters but he told me that those wont work after replaceing the factory speakers.

You get components for the front, which are essentially two ways. And two ways, or even components in the rear. Everything else is market hype and garbage, don't believe the hype.

so your sayin i should just get components which are the speakers and the tweeters alone?

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh89 View Post
    so your sayin i should just get components which are the speakers and the tweeters alone?
    If your car is already equipped with factory components, yes. If not, than it is a bit more to install, but can be easily done. Component speakers are simply much more accurate, generally better quality, and also most importantly, sound MUCH nicer than their integrated counterparts.