The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Idle problem

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Idle problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Rj62dJiuw
    here the video please help

bump

What is the CEL for? What code?

IDk, its weird, youre having some major TB problems. Its proly leaking from everywhere and the FIAV is shot as well.

IDK what to tell you, you can either try to buy new TB, or get the FIAV+ ISC block off plate or partial - FIAV only block off plate.

Or you can buy my ported intake manifold that Ive been trying to sell for a year now and Ill get you a 60mm TB with 7g ISC on it for a good price
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

well dont you think there is a problem with the ecu cause i changed the tps, maf, ect

don7G
    i think it's the servo

blackgalant
    the same thing whith don7G..........
    servo is problem.......
    p e a c e......

If not the servo try to check the pin connector in your distributor. I had that once, the pin connecter is grounded.

Okay this as u know has to do with ur throtle body.... There's 3 things it could be... 1 egr valve. 2 the connection above egr 3. Which I think is the issues cause I had same problem and had Mitsubishi dealer ship help .. It's ur idle control censor on the front of the throtle body.... May went bad or moved... Go to junkyard get a whole new throttle body cause those parts new are to expensive I'll post a pic 2morrow for u.... Why u not tell me this on FB or text me warrne :-(

It was the Ecu

FreshDaily
    Sorry not trying highjack this thread, but since i cant go to marketplace due to not enough posts..... mko , You still got that ported intake mani 4 sale ?

^^^Maybe you can PM him.