The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back To Chicago Meet - Labor Day Weekend 10'

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar

Back To Chicago Meet - Labor Day Weekend 10'

Every year for the past 6 years I have made a trip back to Chicago, IL.... Well again, this year is no exception! :woot:

Back attacking the Chi-Town streets again!

YouTube - Club 3G - Back 2 Chicago 09

Back To Chicago - September 2nd - September 5th

Thursday - Arrive, meet up with the Crew and head to Portillos for dinner! :yum:

Friday - Open as of right now

Saturday - Trip to Chicago to take in the big city, all day. Fill up our 64 oz Big Gulps, Walk the "Mag Mile", have a drink or 2 at one of the local pubs downtown, see the sights...Just more or less hang out and have a good time.

Saturday Night Dinner - **Coming Soon**

Sunday - Wake up and breakfast before we all head off back home.

Attending
    1. Loco -
    2. Jeremy & Heather + Jake -
    3. Darklink Eric +1
    4. Scott & Kristina + Maddy
    5. Jordan & Erin
    6. Sara & Sean
    7. Galant Dave +1 ???
    8. Jeff "You Know!"
    9. Eric & "the Lovely" Lindsey
    10. Gvieweclipse POLSKA! +Wife.
    11. Eclipse03GS

Hotel Info

Important
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    This is for the non regulars attendees… you are welcome to come to know that the same shit happens when Iceman and Loco come. No one cares that you learned how to replace car parts to carbon fiber. We don’t care that you learned how to shift from reverse to 1st gear without any problems or stalling the car. We just don’t care. We have this meet to hang out with everyone else, drink and have a good time. With that being said, you better be 21 or older. Don’t ruin the mood is the number one rule because we will walk away from you.
    Its your responsibility to contact us in order to be updated because we may be sitting in the parking lot of restaurant at 6:59pm, with reservations at 7 and we might change the location to another place, an hour away at 7:00pm. If we end up spending the day, drinking beer, staring at people walking in and out of a Sears Tower for 5 hours, then that is what we will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO
    This statement is 100% true! Those who have known me and Loco, have also come to know this meet....It isn't a fucking meet. If we sit around all day drink and get shitty by the pool, that is what we will do and we will be more than happy with it. We are going to Chicago to walk around, enjoy the nignorance that we all have come to laugh our fucking ass's off at is the "pop collar", Stop in a few pubs (which we kind of did last year) for a cold drink, hit up the awesome metal bar for dinner, and just take over Chi-Town GLR style.....With our cacks in hand.

If this sounds like a hell of a time to you, then by all means show up! If this sounds way to fucking :ghey: to you, piss on you, we all have shirts that will show you what we think, and you will just go home lonely and wet. :agreed:
    More Info to Come.
    Last edited by ICEMAN99TURBO; 07-26-2010 at 10:38 PM

I'll be there for sure every night!

I'll try to get all day Saturday off too!

Loco
    Where is Rick...he better come too!

Love you Dave! Bringing the wife too?

dang i really wanna go, but im only 17, i wont be able to enjoy any of the other activites

Loco
    You can go, I wont say No to anyone... but just know its mainly just drinking and more drinking and probably end up at D&B until the wee hours of the night.

I really wish i could make this but i can't :( every year my family takes a trip to door county for labor day and im going to be up there this year yet again sorry guys

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Awww Mitch.. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Loco View Post
    You can go, I wont say No to anyone... but just know its mainly just drinking and more drinking and probably end up at D&B until the wee hours of the night.
    dang, if only i was 4 yrs older!

List updated.... Where is Toretto? :(

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
    Originally Posted by Loco
    This is for the non regulars attendees… you are welcome to come to know that the same shit happens when Iceman and Loco come. No one cares that you learned how to replace car parts to carbon fiber. We don’t care that you learned how to shift from reverse to 1st gear without any problems or stalling the car. We just don’t care. We have this meet to hang out with everyone else, drink and have a good time. With that being said, you better be 21 or older. Don’t ruin the mood is the number one rule because we will walk away from you.
    Its your responsibility to contact us in order to be updated because we may be sitting in the parking lot of restaurant at 6:59pm, with reservations at 7 and we might change the location to another place, an hour away at 7:00pm. If we end up spending the day, drinking beer, staring at people walking in and out of a Sears Tower for 5 hours, then that is what we will do.

Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO
    This statement is 100% true! Those who have known me and Loco, have also come to know this meet....It isn't a fucking meet. If we sit around all day drink and get shitty by the pool, that is what we will do and we will be more than happy with it. We are going to Chicago to walk around, enjoy the nignorance that we all have come to laugh our fucking ass's off at is the "pop collar", Stop in a few pubs (which we kind of did last year) for a cold drink, hit up the awesome metal bar for dinner, and just take over Chi-Town GLR style.....With our cacks in hand.

If this sounds like a hell of a time to you, then by all means show up! If this sounds way to fucking :ghey: to you, piss on you, we all have shirts that will show you what we think, and you will just go home lonely and wet. :agreed:

^^^these 2 quotes make this sound like fun. too bad it's too far from me.

Lets just say, we have a good time.