The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm sides

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

jdm sides

I've been shoppin' around for vr4 sides, as I will soon be in the market for some.
    Are these the ones that fit the 7G? I can't tell. it doesn't say what year of the vr4 they're for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=360136435862

[IMG][/IMG]

Right now I'm thinking I'm going to go with the Integra Type-R front lip, and the vr-4 sides, not sure what to do for the rear bumper yet... I want to keep it simple. The only thing I'm worried about is the Type-R lip being a lot lower than the sides...
    Last edited by rockingout92; 07-07-2010 at 06:08 PM

Proto
    Yes those are the correct ones.

TGC Regular
    Yes they are for the 7G

The E54A is a 7G galant.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

you thinking of dropping it

I will probably lower it before doing anything else to the body. I'm thinking I'm just going to do springs right now. It's not like I'm going to autocross the car or anything. I'd like to find a kit that will drop the front a little more than the rear. I'm looking on ebay right now and everything I see is equal front/rear drop

Honestly, that aggressive stance always looks cleaner. An equal drop all around looks nice and level, but doesnt give it much attitude imo. I prefer the rear to stick out...lol

^ lol I been looking for sides also I'm going with cyber rear an wanta c if the vr4 sides go an the type r lip fits ? Which bumper 7ga or 7gb I gotta c pics of the modding man...