The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPM 2010 in Chicago (NO 56k) ALOT OF PICS......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

RPM 2010 in Chicago (NO 56k) ALOT OF PICS......

enjoy.....

Looked like fun, I wanted to go but had some family priorities. You were in the show with project X or ill-garage?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Looked like fun, I wanted to go but had some family priorities. You were in the show with project X or ill-garage?
    it was fun bro, dave was there too

i was in with project X

some nice looking cars! looks like it was fun!

it was definitly fun, will do it again next year and hopefully i will be FI by then..... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    some nice looking cars! looks like it was fun!
    look how happy is this guy :)

This picture makes me feel sad in the inside for some reason. "Oh look there's a generic Civic with all the same stuff like everyone else have let's go check it out!"

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    This picture makes me feel sad in the inside for some reason. "Oh look there's a generic Civic with all the same stuff like everyone else have let's go check it out!"
    dont get what ya saying, please explain...

Quote Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
    dont get what ya saying, please explain...
    g-spot's imagination tends to run away on it's own. he creates scenarios that don't quite make sense to the rest of us.

^ exactly. Still looking for the right woman who can accept my immagination

[QUOTE=galant350z;602457]enjoy.....

very nice

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Some nice cars there.

I am still trying to figure out where everyon is getting S14's and S15's from and getting them registered and "legalized" I really wanted a S14 a few years back.

I cant stand that the VR4 guy couldnt take the time to rotate the T-bolt clamps on his piping so the threaded part was hidden or at least not facing up, thats turbo show car 101 rules.

I think that 3g needs more exhaust tips, 3 definetly isnt enough

and last but not least, I hate that whole, Let me jack up my car and put mirrors under it and remove all the wheels so you can see how clean it is. Guess what jerkoff, if I bought a brand new car and made it a show car and then trailered it around like a homo and never drove it, it would be clean just like yours.

I dont drive my car often but you can tell that car NEVER gets driven.

\end rant
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    all those cars are nice wish we could have the skyline R34 down here in mass but my brother has a couple of friends who are into drifting and have s14's, s15's, 240's and my brother has an ae86 corolla hatch cambered

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Some nice cars there.

I am still trying to figure out where everyon is getting S14's and S15's from and getting them registered and "legalized" I really wanted a S14 a few years back.

I cant stand that the VR4 guy couldnt take the time to rotate the T-bolt clamps on his piping so the threaded part was hidden or at least not facing up, thats turbo show car 101 rules.

I think that 3g needs more exhaust tips, 3 definetly isnt enough

and last but not least, I hate that whole, Let me jack up my car and put mirrors under it and remove all the wheels so you can see how clean it is. Guess what jerkoff, if I bought a brand new car and made it a show car and then trailered it around like a homo and never drove it, it would be clean just like yours.

I dont drive my car often but you can tell that car NEVER gets driven.

\end rant
    S14's were sold in the states....

and that white S15 is a shop car from Fizz Autosports

poor 3g...just what the feck!...that white girl got an ass
    Last edited by Censee; 07-13-2010 at 04:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    S14's were sold in the states....

and that white S15 is a shop car from Fizz Autosports

No, Nissan 240SX's were sold in the states. Those S14's were REAL S14's, the back of an S14 and the back of a 240 are completely different, those cars were JDM S14's
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

blue8g
    pics of the S14's in question?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    model with umbrella is hot

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    pics of the S14's in question?
    NM its not a S14, its a S13 with a S15 front conversion. It looked like a S14 from far away but the close-up (that I didnt see before) shows its not.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

can't you get a jdm car shipped from japan to canada, leave it there for a year, register it in canada, and then since its register there, drive it to the US after that year is up and legally register it in the states? I was cruising down the street to get some parts, and out of no where, i mean no where, and purple/maroon jdm r32 flew passed me. lol at first i though it was a honda with r32 tails, but i chased it down, he pull into a u haul parking lot, and got out... i had to stop.. but i asked him how he got it here, and thats pretty much what he said, don't know if its 100% true or not... he's a doctor so he can afford it either way lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast