The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: guess what i got today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42

guess what i got today!

thanks david! hope the rest of you guys get yours soon!
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

wwangster86
    Was this a group buy or something?? I want!

Senior TGC Member
    You lucky freak I didn't get mine yet.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

bigj61311
    How much did you pay?

yes it was a group buy. i paid 280 shipped. great price!

Let us know how the install goes.
    Matt
    Love,
    Matt

newsobe
    i should get em tm they came by today and left me a note cause i wasent home.

TGC Regular
    DAMN IT!!! I was just tell my friend here at work that mine should be here anyday now, hope they beat me home today!!!

Supernova
    Thos JDM lights?

Lost_Galant
    After looking at the pic again, :idea: I noticed a possible mod I might do (well maybe). You know the third brake light mod? Yeah. Well if you notice to the right of the top round light(the red one), there is a little rectangle light piece. I wonder if you could put the mitsubishi symbol in there? Or even better, put a nice "Fuck You" in one of the round lights and have a switch where you can light it up whenever you want :twisted: well I probably won't do the second one, but I might do the first idea.

Senior TGC Member
    Heh so some did and some didn't get them...wish shipping was more consistent
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Damn you are lucky!! If you got yours today and you live in Cali then I should get mine on Friday since I live in Md. Did yours come ups or postal? I forgot how they were being sent.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

newsobe
    i whent to express mail post office and picked them up.danj thanks for the group buy. also so who ever finishes the conv. first can u please post how u did it. i will start tomorrow.

Shylynn

damn they look sweet!!!

J. T. Z.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thos JDM lights?</div>
    Yeah, those are the 3rd gen JDM tailights. David set up a group buy for those and the 2nd gen lights like the ones I have.

newsobe
    yeah i already bought an extra socket and a bulb i'm not sure which one exactly i need so i bought 1157 socket for $5 and the bulb for $3. so i will wire it tm and make the holes bigger so i can fit the bulbs. jtz which extra socket did u buy ?

Tiller
    i think that is a bad pic, but I'm sure they will look sweet once you get them out in the daylight...

newsobe
    yeah they look sweeettt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think that is a bad pic, but I'm sure they will look sweet once you get them out in the daylight...</div>

always have something negative to say dont you?

Tiller
    you thought that was negative...? sheesh...

i said they would look sweet... didn't I...?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast