The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions about my 94 LS Galant

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Questions about my 94 LS Galant

Hi members, i've been locking for all internet a halo projector headlights for my car, in ebay i found a eclipse 95 cool headlights, there are so similar, but i don't know if those fix in my car, and then i found a headlights for a Galant 2000 but the seller says that there is no way to mount on my car, because the base are different, so my question is where i can find a good headlights to replace my actual lights?, because i was loocking that there is headlights different form the original to older model cars, like honda, i mean, is there any other car with the same shape of the headlamps, or should i give up??? thanks, regard and sorry for my english, i live in mexico and here there are not many places to personalize your car..

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    there are no aftermarket headlight housings made for the 7G. the only options you have are
    1 - your crappy USDM headlights
    2 - JDM
    3 - worldspec

someone correct me if i'm wrong
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

thats aboutit Matt...I wanna know where does this kid live. If he is in Europe he could probably find something from Depot lights...they had random shit. Its a possibility

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Hi...thanks to both for the answers..i live in Mexico near to the border with Douglas, AZ, USA, now, i have another doubt: is possible to adapt another headlight if i do a bodywork??? or is impossible??

yeah, anything is possible if you have the money to match your imagination. But it wont be worth it I can garuntee. I'd say do like Peano said and look for a set of JDM's and get some HID's and call it a day. You will waste a lot of money trying to do anything else. Now of course the choice is yours, but I think it would be more worth your while to do it that way instead

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"