The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drifter v.2 Body Kit

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Drifter v.2 Body Kit

I wasnt active for a while now but I saved up some money and I'm ready to get back on working on my 7G :). I decided to get body kit , exactly this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=36475 I like this one more then JDM and this one looks pretty nice and doesn't look rice like other kits. I own Galant '98 so my question is what do I need to put that kit on?? I know I'll need the nose panel from older G and optional grills from older G as well. Is there anything else needed to put that kit on??? Also If you own 94-96 7G Nose Panel and Grills send me PM I'm looking to buy those.

Experienced TGC Member
    You will need the header panel and grilles. Also some mounting screws and youll be done with it if youre not painting it before you put it on. If you buy one brand new youll probably have to add some fiberglass here and there to mount the damn thing like i did. Which if you buy mine that has already been done. THey lie like no other when they say 4 layers of fiberglass. Some of that shit is so thin you can poke a screw driver through it ESPECIALLY where you need to mount it. Here are some pics with my kit on my car.......

pm sent.

Just something I was thinking about.. How would a JDM Diamond Edition bumper look with the vr4 skirts and the Drifter V2 rear bumper?? I have the Drifter V2 rear bumper and I am looking to get the JDM bumper but not sure if it would look good??