The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP - I'm looking for a particular body kit!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 85

HELP - I'm looking for a particular body kit!!

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm looking for a particular body kit I saw on a Galant from YOUTUBE. I need some help locating the parts and place to order this body kit to make my NOT SO FLY RIDE... welll.... FLY!

Please help me locate this body kit!!

Best,
    Corbizzle

Here is a picture of the kit I found and am currently looking for!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    well how are we supposed to help you if you don't post the youtube video?

EDIT: oh well ninja post! haha
    that is a custom-fitted BMW 3 series bumper. I forgot what the bumper itself is called, but the front alone costs nearly $1000, if not more. Then you have the money required to get it custom fitted, along with a corresponding widebody, then paint it. Essentially it's a lot of money.

yes, re-read my post

that appears to be a JDM VRG bumper with custom widebody. Browse the "Customizing your 8G" section. There's a JDM bumper thread. That will pretty much answer any question you might have about ANY bumpers you'll find on a Galant, unless the bumper is completely custom. We don't have a lot of aftermarket support for the Galant, so JDM bumpers are pretty much the only choice.

I'll admit. I am a complete idiot when it comes to cars. Only reason I was looking into getting a body kit was because I saw this one. I was just gonna have a body shop fix the front and back bumpers on my car. Now I want them to do this. I want to know how much it will cost. If I can order them on my own and install and just have them painted or what... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!

did you not read my earlier post? If you want your car to look anything like those cars you posted, you're going to need a lot of custom work done to your car, which in the end means a lot of money is going to be involved.

Yes I read it. I'm not illiterate. Where do I find those EXACT side skirts front and rear bumper is what I asked....

I'm not looking for a front bumper with all the crazy lines. just want the clean look...

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corbizzle View Post
    I'm not looking for a front bumper with all the crazy lines. just want the clean look...
    crazy lines does not equal a clean look, the red galant has a one off body kit produced for a single car...their was never a kit produced. Look into JDM parts (japanese domestic market)

poor guy fell in love with a dream

but like said earlier both of those kits are custom as far as side skirts they might have started off with some super vr-4 skirts and the rear extensions with the middle filled in
    like the dreams im chasing did lol

Theres that car and another black one, they are custom made in Brazil

thats a custom kit, you cant buy it only try to re-create it. cost= 4K+ just an estimate without paint
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by corbizzle View Post
    Yes I read it. I'm not illiterate. Where do I find those EXACT side skirts front and rear bumper is what I asked....
    umm no you didn't. You might want to go back and read what you wrote because it wasn't clear of exactly what you wanted to know after your first couple posts, aside from the fact that you want the body shop to "do this"

This guy sounds like he has to put this kit on tommorow or else the boogey man will come take him away or something.

^ rofl hhahahahahaha
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast