The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Injectors.....

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Injectors.....

I've finished my head swap to the hyundai head and have a quick question.. for the injectors (since i am also running a turbo) does anyone know of any higher flow injectors that fit the sonata IM? since its similar to the evo one does anyone know if evo injectors would do the trick? any input would help thanks.
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    gt30r @20psi stock block,mbc
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf
    large fmic w/ cx racing intercooler pipes
    wrx injectors @ 100psi fuel pressure

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    If i am not mistaken the WRX 440cc's will plug right in, as far as spacing them out I'm not sure, but i am sure this might be plastered all over TGC

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    If i am not mistaken the WRX 440cc's will plug right in, as far as spacing them out I'm not sure, but i am sure this might be plastered all over TGC
    correct. I'm running WRX 440cc injectors and no problems thus far. Just scale them and you're good to go (no need for spacers either).

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

main problem with wrx injectors

I cant use the same ones we normally use im using the sonata intake, rail and injectors for them moment. Our rail and injectors dont work on the sonata intake.

*edit* i may be able to "make" them work somehow ill take a look tomorrow but when i was assembling it all i remember them not fitting
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    gt30r @20psi stock block,mbc
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf
    large fmic w/ cx racing intercooler pipes
    wrx injectors @ 100psi fuel pressure