The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some new pics of "BabyG"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    fap fap fap

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    gahh you're making me want to get spacers. lol

Looking good man! I like the mods so far. I personally would do something with the grille. Slap a chrome mitsu emblem in the center of it or something. Thats just me though. As always, keep up the good work, g's looking clean

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    fap fap fap
    I'm flattered =)

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    gahh you're making me want to get spacers. lol
    Dude! check out Marcs ride with your wheels and same spacers as me, you should do it! You will HAVE to roll the rear though for sure. You might poke out a little since you are not on c/o's.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Looking good man! I like the mods so far. I personally would do something with the grille. Slap a chrome mitsu emblem in the center of it or something. Thats just me though. As always, keep up the good work, g's looking clean
    Thanks bro. I might put a "MMC" emblem off to the side or something.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks good, like Chicago said paint the radiator support. It'll look much better afterwards. IMO a nice set of 17x8's would really set off your car, like some Evo wheels, etc.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Dude! check out Marcs ride with your wheels and same spacers as me, you should do it! You will HAVE to roll the rear though for sure. You might poke out a little since you are not on c/o's.
    actually Marc has the 2G wheels, but they're so effin' close to eachother, I don't even know why they redesigned the wheel for the 3G lol. The 2G wheels look better anyway..

but spacers aren't too high on my priority list. Up top is prothane motor mounts lol. I'm getting a whole lot of movement in the engine bay and it's not helping my shifting.. Then next is coilovers

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    actually Marc has the 2G wheels, but they're so effin' close to eachother, I don't even know why they redesigned the wheel for the 3G lol. The 2G wheels look better anyway..

but spacers aren't too high on my priority list. Up top is prothane motor mounts lol. I'm getting a whole lot of movement in the engine bay and it's not helping my shifting.. Then next is coilovers
    I need mounts as well, I hear the diff slap the cross member everytime I slam it into second. Til I get prothane mounts, I baby it into second. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Looks good, like Chicago said paint the radiator support. It'll look much better afterwards. IMO a nice set of 17x8's would really set off your car, like some Evo wheels, etc.
    Thanks man! I'm looking into some 16x8's for next year to be honest. I still REALLY want those MB Competitions.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

looks good man!! clean...like the others said just paint that radiator support and it will change the whole look in the front

03silver8g
    how does that lip hold up with the wind and stuff?

Very sexy G, love it. I like the camera dam really good Q pictures. Keep the good work, you inspire a lot of people to hook their G up.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Sweet rims!!!!!!!!!!!

TGC Regular
    ^Holy big sig batman.

Quote Originally Posted by 03silver8g View Post
    how does that lip hold up with the wind and stuff?
    It is held on with 3M double sided tape and self tapping screws when I took these pics. It was sagging a little bit so I used staples to reinforce it up front a week ago. Fits much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Very sexy G, love it. I like the camera dam really good Q pictures. Keep the good work, you inspire a lot of people to hook their G up.
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    Sweet rims!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks they are 2G GS-T wheels.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Very nice! You're photography skills are improving quite a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12